ABOUT 1-800-GOT-JUNK? CANADA
If you haven't been able to set foot in your garage in years, or you find yourself clambering over mountains of stuff to get to your bed, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has a truck with your name on it. Whether you're looking to get rid of a few large garbage items, or tackling a lifelong collection of broken and useless things, the company can help you reclaim your living space by taking away your unwanted items.
Founded in Vancouver in 1989, the company was initially known as the Rubbish Boys Disposal Service. With a dose of good old Canadian charm, company founder Brian Scudamore started the business going door-to-door, offering junk removal services in an effort to pay for college. Having invested his entire savings of $700, Scudamore had only one truck in the early days of the company, but quickly realized the demand for junk removal warranted some extra help.
Throughout the 90's and 2000's, the company grew at a rapid pace, with franchise locations opening throughout Canada, the United States and eventually Australia. Today, the company has over 270 locations and the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? name is a recognizable fixture in many urban centers.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? has customer service in mind from start to finish. You'll be so thrilled with how easy it is to get rid of your old stuff that you'll wonder why you've held on to it for so long. The 4 step process is as follows:
- Set up an appointment online or call directly to have a 1-800-GOT-JUNK? team come out to your property. The company offers same-day service and a courtesy phone call 15-30 minutes before arrival.
- Once the truck arrives, the team gives you a no-obligation quote based on the number/size of items you would like removed.
- If you're happy with the price, the team goes ahead and loads your junk into their truck and cleans up the area. There's no need to haul your things to the curb - the friendly 1-800-GOT-JUNK? team will remove your items from wherever they are located.
- The truck takes your things and you can start planning what you're going to do with all that new-found space in your house!
NOTE: You'll be happy to know that 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is committed to recycling and donates as many items as they can. Since the company's beginnings, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has saved 1.8 billion pounds of junk from the landfill!!
Any service that comes the same day, takes your junk and recycles it is already a great deal. Yet the deals can get even better with promotions and coupon codes from the company. We post the latest 1-800-GOT-JUNK? coupon deals and sales right on this page, so be sure to stop by before calling for your pick-up. Previous deals have included:
- Get $10 off the cost of junk removal
- Take $41 off the cost of junk pickup
- Get $29 off junk removal service
- Get $25 off the cost of junk removal
Redeeming your 1-800-GOT-JUNK? deal is as easy. For starters, click on the deal you'd like to use toward your service. If your deal is a sale or promo running on 1800gotjunk.com, you will be redirected to the applicable page and the deal will be applied automatically when it comes time to pay for the service. You may want to remind the team members of the promotions when they come out to pick up your stuff.
If your deal is an online coupon, click on the deal and copy the coupon code is revealed. Once you've got your code, head over to 1800gotjunk.com and start the process by inputting your postal code and selecting a date and time for your appointment. After you've selected your time and given details as to what it is you need picked up, you will be prompted to enter your pickup address and some basic information. Enter your promo code at the bottom of that form next to the "I have a promo code" box. Your coupon code will be recorded and the team members will apply it to your service total when they come to pick up your things.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? on Facebook: If you love upcycled items or strange, vintage items, this is the page for you. The company frequently posts pictures of unusual junk items they pick up, as well as updates on events that sell vintage and upcycled items. The company values employee engagement and strong relationships with the community and that spirit definitely comes through on this great account.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? on Twitter: Get all your updates from this great company in 140 characters or less! This feed features company updates, links to relevant articles, special promotions and more.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? on YouTube: The company's YouTube account features videos with some history on the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? roots as well as segments of news and television programs that featured the company and its services.
301 - 887 Great Northern Way
Vancouver , BC