ABOUT AEROPOSTALE CANADA
Being young and fashion-savvy can be hard on your wallet if you're keen on keeping up with the latest trends. Aeropostale is an American fashion retail chain, offering a great selection of guys' and girls' clothing and accessories at even better prices. From casual wear to footwear, outerwear and more, the company targets the younger demographic with fun prints, cute slogans and functional, made-for-fun styles. Aeropostale competes with retailers like Garage and American Eagle.
The first Aeropostale store opened in 1987 in New York. With a distinct travel and aviation theme, the store carried leather bomber jackets in reference to its name. Offering casual apparel at value prices, the store gained popularity and expanded quickly to include more locations throughout the US.
Despite some stiff competition from Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch and American Apparel, Aeropostale is holding its own in today's competitive retail landscape. Currently, the company operates over 1000 stores worldwide, including 80 in Canada and locations in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Peru, Philippines, Panama and more.
For those not big on malls, Aeropostale goods are at your fingertips on Aeropostale.com. The site features a great layout and a user friendly design, which makes finding your picks easy. The store is divided into four main shopping sections: Girls, Guys, Room and Clearance. Find everything you need for your wardrobe as well as bedding and decor items to spruce up your space. And if you're on the hunt for a great deal, the clearance section will have you busting out your best happy dance, with amazing deals at up to 90% off!
If bargains are your game, Aeropostale is a great stop for deals on clothing, footwear and accessories! The company has frequent deals and promos that will get you savings in specific departments or site-wide. Watch for promos like "25% off $100 or more" or "70% off spring essentials".
Of course, no deal hunt is complete without a stop at the clearance section. Aeropostale's regular prices tend to be pretty low, which makes discounted merchandise an absolute steal. 90% off tees and tank tops? Yes, please! The deals are plenty and so is the selection. Popular and heavily-discounted items tend to sell out fast, so stop by often to get yours!
Lastly, don't do anything before you've checked out Dealguild for the latest Aeropostale deals! The company offers frequent online and printable coupons that can save you some serious cash on your purchase. Some coupon codes will allow shoppers to save an additional percentage on sale items, so be sure to take advantage of the super-deep discounts! Watch for coupons and deals in the following possible variations:
- Save $25 on your order of $100 or more
- Save an additional 10% off sale items
- Get $20 off when you spend $80 or more
- Get 20% site-wide
Redeeming deals and coupons is easy and might leave you with enough money left over to buy... well, whatever you want! First, select the deal you'd like to use from the list of active Aeropostale deals on Dealguild.com. If the deal is a promo or sale on the website, clicking it will take you directly to the applicable sale page where you will find the prices already reduced.
If the deal you want involved a coupon code, click on the deal and follow these quick steps to redeem:
- Copy the revealed coupon code from the Dealguild.com page. Once you've got your code, head on over to Aeropostale.com to get shopping!
- Once you've picked your items, click on the "My Bag" icon at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- In your bag summary, review your items. Paste your coupon code into the "USING A PROMOTIONAL CODE?" field under your item list. Click "APPLY". Your total will update to reflect the value of your voucher.
Note that Aeropostale items are shipped from the US. The shipping fees you see at checkout will include customs, tariffs and taxes. However, additional duties might apply when you receive your order. Shipping might also take a little longer due to border inspection and possible delays.
- Aeropostale on Facebook: Join a bustling community of over 10 million fans. Aeropostale uses its Facebook page to give Aero fans outfit ideas every day of the week. Never wonder how to pair those Aeropostale pieces again!
- Aeropostale on Twitter: Follow Aeropostale on Twitter for all things fashion, fun and popular culture. Catch some great contests, style suggestions and even the odd recipe!
- Aeropostale on Pinterest: Plenty to love on this trendy Instagram account. Gift ideas, inspirational quotes, Aeropostale styles and a hot "Crushes" section with some swoon-worthy heartthrobs!
- Aeropostale on Google Plus: All the latest from Aeropostale in one convenient account. Watch videos, get updates and see what others are saying about Aeropostale. Connect on Google Plus and don't miss a beat.
- Aeropostale on YouTube: Ever wonder what goes into an Aeropostale photo shoot? See all the fun behind-the-scenes action on Aeropostale's YouTube account. Also watch videos of Bethany Mota, talking about her Aeropostale collection and answering fan questions.