- Cinematic artificial intelligence
- Pricing options
- The deals
- Redeeming the promos
- Contact info
Memories are fleeting, but videos are forever. Animoto is a cloud-based video-creation service that allows users to create professional-quality videos and slideshows to capture life events, communicate ideas and share their passions with others. The service gives users access to the software tools necessary to put together a quality video or slideshow without learning the technical aspects of production or buying pricy software and equipment.
Animoto.com was created in 2006, as a response to the growing number of poor-quality videos popping up all over the internet. Believing that video is the most powerful form of communication, Animoto's team set out to create a service that allows anyone to turn their pictures and videos into visually-appealing, memorable clips.
Since its launch, Animoto has grown in popularity, attracting both individuals and businesses looking for quality video services. In 2013, the number of Animoto users reached 6 million, which includes Animoto users on mobile devices.
As the name would suggest, the technology at the heart of Animoto is real high- tech stuff. Cinematic Artificial Intelligence technology plays the role of director and editor in creating your video, analyzing and combining your uploaded pictures and videos in a way that gives the final product a professional, seamless feel. The technology is similar to that used in film and television and is a patented feature of Animoto.
Depending on your needs, Animoto offers several package options with different features and prices. The three current options on Animoto.com include: Personal, Professional and Business. Apart from the price, some of the main differences between the three options include the number of music track options, ability to choose logo, number of customizable styles and the ability to use video for promotional purposes.
Animoto might be using artificial intelligence, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be getting a good deal. Perhaps one of the best deals Animoto offers is their 14-day free trial. The trial gives users access to the Professional package features and requires no commitment or credit card info.
In addition to the 14-day trial, Animoto occasionally offers other promos and deals that will get you percentages or a $ amount off the price of the package. Be sure to check Dealguild.com for the current deals before heading over to Animoto.com. Past deals have included:
- Get 20% off Animoto Pro
- Save 20% off any package
- Get 20% off Animoto Pro and 2 months free
Finding a great Animoto deal brings you that much closer to stunning, professional quality videos. Once you've found a deal you'd like to use, click on it to open Animoto.com in a new page on your browser. If the deal you selected is a sale or promo such as "Enjoy a 14-day trial", the deal will be applied automatically and will not require any additional steps.
If your deal is a coupon code, remember to copy the revealed code from the Dealguild.com page. With code in tow, head over to Animoto.com and select your package. Click "Buy Now". Animoto.com will prompt you to enter some basic information in order to create an account. Fill out the signup form and click "Sign Up". On the next page, fill out your billing information. Below the "Payment Details" section, click on the "Do you have a promo code?" link. Enter your voucher code into the field and click "Update". Your page will refresh to reflect the value of your coupon.
- Animoto on Facebook: Join the Animoto Facebook group for all the latest tips and tricks on creating captivating movies that will dazzle your family and friends (or your target market, for the business types). The company also enjoys posting videos of employees at work, so keep checking for sneak peeks on what makes Animoto so successful.
- Animoto on Twitter: Follow Animoto on Twitter for an endless stream of creative topics and ideas that will have you making videos in no-time! Helpful tweets remind business owners of the must-have features in each of their videos.
- Animoto on LinkedIn: Following Animoto on LinkedIn is not only for those looking for work and recent job postings at the company. The company is constantly sharing highly informative articles on the impact of video and posting suggestions on how to find affordable music to go with your clip.
- Animoto on Google Plus: Follow Animoto on Google Plus to stay current on all the latest video styles. In addition, engage in dialogue with fellow users on best-practices when creating eye-popping content.
- Animoto on Pinterest: Follow Animoto on Pinterest and browse the categories of pins ranging from Christmas shoot ideas to small business tips. Every pin usually comes with some inspirational commentary that is sure to get your creative juices flowing.
- Animoto on Instagram: See pictures of the Animoto team hard at work (and play!). Read inspirational quotes, see the offices where Animoto magic is made and get inspired for your next Animoto production.
440 Lafayette St
New York, NY
Tel: +1 888-660-2498