ABOUT BANANA REPUBLIC CANADA
Keeping up your reputation as a smart, trendy dresser is not easy. Thankfully, places like Banana Republic take some of the work out of putting together cohesive, flattering outfits. With their great selection of fashionable clothes and accessories for men and women, the retailer is a popular stop for many style-conscious Canadians.
Banana Republic first came on the scene in 1978 when it was opened as a Safari-themed clothing shop by Mel and Patricia Ziegler. Five years later, the store was acquired by The Gap, Inc. and rebranded as a luxury clothing retailer. Operating as the more up-market counterpart to The Gap's main label as well as sister company Old Navy, Banana Republic offers higher-quality fabrics, and simple yet sophisticated looks.
Banana Republic's main online store, BananaRepublic.GapCanada.ca, offers shoppers an even better selection than their brick and mortar stores. With a more expansive sale section and a bigger selection of items for petites, the site is easy to navigate and just downright nice to look at! The site is divided into five main areas: Women, Men, Petites, Jewellery & Accessories and Sale. The homepage features new arrivals, staff picks and any sales or promotions currently on at BR.
Like its sister labels Gap and Old Navy, Banana Republic doesn't disappoint with a steady stream of great promos all year round. From discounts on specific category items (i.e. outerwear or men's suits) to store-wide promotions, the deals are frequent and frequently good!
For everyday deals check out the sale section at BananaRepublic.GapCanada.ca. You'll find a sizeable offering of men's, women's and petites items as well as jewellery and accessories. The discounts typically range from 20-30%, but keep an eye out for coupon codes that get you an extra percentage off on sale items.
In addition to the sales and promos you'll find on the website, be sure to check out Dealguild.com for the latest Canadian coupons and sales. Banana Republic puts out frequent vouchers that can get you a sizeable discount on your purchase. Previous deals have included:
- Take 30% off your purchase
- Take 40% off one regular priced item
- Take an additional 50% off sales styles
- Get 30% off regular priced women's dresses and men's dress shirts
Taking advantage of deals and promotions is an easy way to keep more of your money in your pocket. To redeem Banana Republic deals, simply click on the deal you'd like to use. If the deal is a currently-running sale or promotion at BR, the applicable page on BananaRepublic.GapCanada.ca will open in a new tab on your browser. Shop for your items and enjoy the already-reduced selection. If your deal involves a coupon code, follow these easy steps to apply it to your transaction:
- Click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code. Once you've got your code, head over to BananaRepublic.GapCanada.ca and start shopping.
- Once you've picked up all your items, head over to checkout by clicking the checkout button at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- In the checkout area, follow the steps by signing in, creating an account or proceeding as a guest. Enter your information.
- In the Payment & Promotions section, paste your coupon code into the "Promos" field. Click "Apply".
For the best deals, shop Banana Republic's end-of-season sales. You'll find a great selection of last season's items at deeply discounted prices.
Banana Republic clothes tend to go fast once they go on sale. To avoid missing the sale start and having your sizes sell out, sign up to the Banana Republic newsletter and get a heads up on sales, events and promotions.
- Banana Republic on Facebook: Plenty of style to go around on this great Facebook page. Banana Republic shares frequent posts of their style picks, new items and sneak peeks at upcoming collections. Have a question or suggestion? Post it here and get a quick reply from Banana Republic staff.
- Banana Republic on Twitter: This Twitter feed is all about style and lifestyle. See shots of the hottest BR looks, as well as links to great recipes, interesting reads, etc.
- Banana Republic on Pinterest: This Pinterest account is heaven for any fashion lover. Browse the latest looks, see limited edition Banana Republic collections and get inspired for your next great BR outfit.
- Banana Republic on Instagram: This account is a fun one to follow if you enjoy the BR lineup. Get behind-the-scenes looks at Banana Republic photo shoots and events and see the company's picks of recipes, weekend looks, fashion trends and more!
- Banana Republic on Google Plus: This Banana Republic account is not very active, but keep your eye out for future posts, pictures and updates.
- Banana Republic on YouTube: Love fashion? Love BR? This account features a number of videos from Banana Republic runway shows. Also get style tips from popular style experts and get ready to make your own splash with Banana Republic apparel.
Banana Republic Canada Customer Service,
13153 Coleraine Dr.,