ABOUT BATH & BODY WORKS CANADA
Sometimes it's nice to take a second to smell the roses; or in this case, products from Bath & Body Works. This popular retailer has become synonymous with amazing fragrances since they first began producing their shower gels, lotions, candles, perfumes and more.
Bath & Body Works is an American company, owned by famous fashion retailer L Brands, which also owns Victoria's Secret and La Senza. After acquiring Canadian lingerie company La Senza, L Brands saw the opportunity to grow their other brands in the Canadian market and opened the first Bath & Body Works locations in Ontario and Alberta. Despite plenty of competition in the fragrance and body care department like The Body Shop, Bath & Body Works is a popular destination for Canadian shoppers. With a steady flow of new scents and a variety of fun, delicious-smelling products, the products can be - well, hard to resist.
Aside from their stores across Canada, Bath & Body Works also sells their products online through their site Bathandbodyworks.com. The site is vibrant and full of delicious, succulent pictures that are about as close as you can get to smelling the products without actually smelling them. The online store has 4 main categories which include: Body & Bath, Home & Candles, Soaps & Sanitizers, Beauty. Each category features a large assortment of products, available in a dizzying number of scents.
As an American retailer with few Canadian locations, Bath & Body Works does not have a Canadian warehouse. As such, online orders are shipped from the US and may take longer to get to Canadian shoppers. Also, orders will automatically have applicable duties and taxes added to them, sometimes making in-store shopping the cheaper choice.
Bath & Body Works knows their scents are hard to resist, but they also know that great deals can be much more tempting. The retailer is continually running sales and promotions on various products. Most commonly, promos will include a discount when buying several items from the same categories. Watch for promotions like:
- Buy 3 scents, get 2 free
- Wallflower Fragrance Refills 4 for $20 or 6 for $24
- Fresh Spring fragrances, buy 3 get 2 free
- Buy 2 hand creams, get 1 free
Coupons for Bath & Body Works are also fairly common. Watch for online and printable deals in the following possible variations:
- Get $10 off when you spend $30 or more
- Get 20% off when you spend $20+
- Free shipping when you spend over $25
Getting the deals at Bathandbothworks.com is easy. With so many great deals and offers to choose from, you can spray your room mists and burn your scented candles non-stop without ever feeling guilty. Follow these quick steps to get your savings:
- Choose the deal you'd like to use from the list of active deals on Dealguild.com. The Bothandodyworks.com page will open in a new page.
- If your deal is a sale on the website, you will be directed to the applicable Bathandbodyworks.com page, where you will be able to make your selections. Sales and promotions on the site are either already reflected in the price or will be applied at checkout.
- For coupon deals, copy the revealed coupon code from the Dealguild.com page and keep it in mind for later use.
- Shop the great selection of products at Bathandbodyworks.com. When you're done, head over to checkout by clicking on the bag icon at the top right-hand corner of your page.
- The top section of your cart will show product suggestions you may want to throw in for good measure. If not, review your order below and paste your coupon code into the coupon code field below your item list. Click "Apply".
Follow the rest of the steps to the checkout. You and your house will be smelling delicious in no time!
- Bath & Body Works on Facebook: If you love Bath & Body Works products, this is a great way to stay in touch with the company. Stay updated on new collections, get gift ideas and see what smells are popular among other fellow B&BB fans!
- Bath & Body Works on Pinterest: If only you could smell with your eyes... This Pinterest has the most dazzling collection of pins with hundreds of pictures of every imaginable pleasant-smelling thing out there. A great destination for a quick visual pick-me-up.
- Bath & Body Works on Twitter: Frequent updates on Bath & Body Works products, new collections and promotions. Connect on Twitter and never miss a "$12 candle event" again!
- Bath & Body Works on YouTube: Unsure if you'll like the new body butter lineup? Checkout Bath & Body Works' YouTube page for reviews of popular products by YouTube beauty v-loggers.
7 Limited Parkway East,