BOUT BEST BUY CANADA
Consumer electronics are a hot category when it comes to getting deals. Everyone wants a good price on their cameras, phones, TVs and computers without compromising the store's reputation or their customer service. Best Buy has been giving customers what they want for almost half a century, selling everything from video games to refrigerators at highly competitive prices.
Founded in 1966, the retailer initially started out as an audio specialty store. Eventually expanding to include a wider range of consumer electronics, Best Buy has become an electronics giant with locations in the US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and China. With annual sales totaling over $40 billion dollars, the company is doing something right in the face of tremendous competition in the electronics category.
Competing with stores like Future Shop, Tiger Direct and The Source, Best Buy is always working to stay ahead of the game, by offering customers a wider selection of items and a steady offering of deals and promos. Best Buy's major departments include: TV & Home Theatre, Cameras & Camcorders, Computers, Tablets & eReaders and Cell Phones. Yet the shopping doesn't stop there. Best Buy's ever-expanding offering has recently grown to include furniture, mattresses, large appliances and even children's clothing!
With such a large selection of goods, not all items can be found in-store. BestBuy.ca offers shoppers the same great shopping experience, but with access to many of the items not carried in the brick-and-mortar locations. The site is user-friendly and easy to navigate, featuring plenty of detailed info on all products. Shop popular brands like Sony, Xerox, Casio, Samsung, Microsoft, LG and compare the prices!
Aside from their products, Best Buy offers shoppers a variety of useful services that are worth a look. Their highly popular Geek Squad program offers customers help with their electronics, from set-up to troubleshooting. Other popular services include an electronics recycling initiative and a trade-in program that allows customers to bring in their used electronics for store credit.
You've got plenty of options when it comes to buying your electronics, with companies of all sizes competing for your hard-earned cash. What does this mean for you? It means plenty of sales and promos and quite a few options when it comes to ways you can save:
- Weekly Flyer: Best Buy puts out a weekly flyer covering their best deals and promos. Save up to 75% on products ranging from home appliances to video games. Look for the flyers in your weekly flyer bundle (if you get one!) or online at BestBuy.ca
- Clearance Outlet: Best Buy sends items to the clearance outlet if they've been discontinued, overstocked or have been replaced by newer models. You'll find some amazing deals in this popular department. New items are added all the time, so check back often!
- Refurbished Outlet: Second chances mean great savings in the refurbished outlet. Refurbished merchandise goes through the same testing process as new items, but are offered at a fraction of the original price. Buying refurbished electronics also happens to be the environmentally friendly option, so all the more reason to feel good about your purchase!
- Coupons: A great coupon can be a real score when it comes to big-ticket electronic items. Best Buy publishes occasional coupon codes that will get you savings on specific items or store-wide. Check Dealguild.com often for the latest offers. Previous offers have included: $10 off $100, $10 off $20 spent on Viva products, $15 off $50, 25% off Turbotax and others!
So you've found a great deal and can already imagine that brand new LCD TV in your living room. Before you put your feet up, follow these quick steps to redeem your deal:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use. BestBuy.ca will open in a new tab on your browser.
- If the deal you selected is a sale or promo on BestBuy.ca, you will be directed to the applicable page, where you will find the prices are already reduced to reflect the promotion.
- If your deal involves a coupon code, copy the code to your clipboard and keep it in mind for later use! Proceed to BestBuy.ca.
- Every time you place an item into your cart, your cart summary will open. Click on the "Add a promotional code" link below your order total and paste your coupon code into the field. If you're buying multiple items, you can do this either at the beginning or at the end - the coupon will be applied to every item you place in your cart, unless your promo code is item-specific.
Everyone knows that the best deals don't wait. Snatch up the savings with the Best Buy mobile app, available for Apple and Android mobile products. A few reasons to download the Best Buy app:
- Get instant sale alerts on your favourite items
- Access the sale section, for quick looks at what's on sale today
- Access the weekly flyer
- Locate the closest Best Buy to you
- Read detailed descriptions for countless Best Buy products
- Best Buy on Facebook: Whether you're into electronics or just enjoy having the latest home electronics, this is a good place to keep up with Best Buy. Get updates on price reductions, sales, promotions and contests. Also read interesting articles about tech breakthroughs and more.
- Best Buy on Twitter: This is a great feed for those looking for straight-to-the-point deal alerts from Best Buy Canada. New deals come up frequently and some hot promotions only last a few hours, so be sure to follow and avoid missing out!
- Best Buy on Pinterest: A must-follow account for all tech-lovers. From retro tech throwbacks to cutting-edge gadgets, this Pinterest is all-around fun.
- Best Buy on YouTube: Want to learn more about products like Fitbit and Vizio and have a good laugh while you're at it? Best Buy has teamed up with notable Canadians like Debra DiGiovanni and Tommy Europe to test the latest tech products - the resulting videos are informative and hilarious.
- Best Buy on Google Plus: This account isn't Canadian-specific, but still has plenty of information that will be of use to Canadian shoppers. Watch informative videos, get updates on releases for new technologies, games and more!
Best Buy Canada
8800 Glenlyon Parkway,