ABOUT BEYOND THE RACK CANADA
These days, saving money and getting the best deals on your online purchases means being extra savvy and quick on the ball. Gone are the days of hiding that last size 4 dress on the back of the store rack while you take a day to contemplate the purchase. Online deals come up fast, often lasting a few hours and shoppers must make quick decisions if they want to get their picks.
Thinking fast is the main theme behind Beyond the Rack. This popular online retailer was established in 2011 and has raised the deal game by at least several notches. With over 10 million members and annual revenues in excess of $150 million, there's no question that shoppers are taken with this shopping method.
The idea is simple: Beyond the Rack offers shoppers a selection of clothing, accessories, beauty and home decor items. The merchandise is grouped into "sale events" which last 48 hours and feature discounts of up to 80% off retail prices. Access to the events requires a membership, which essentially means signing up to a daily email where a list of that day's events will be sent.
Once the 48 hour time window has elapsed, the sale event is over. Frequently, however, popular events will sell out before the 48 hours are up.
Getting deals on Beyond the Rack is simply a matter of signing up. Since the whole idea behind the site is to get shoppers incredible deals and discounts, you won't have to scour their website to find the discounted merchandise.
Items range from common brands to high-end European labels and the discounts can save you hundreds of dollars on your purchase. For instance, a sale event featuring 80% off on luxury handbags can mean you can get a 200-dollar item for $40, saving yourself a whopping $160.
Getting the deals on Beyond the Rack requires shoppers to have a membership. A membership can be obtained using one of three ways:
- A referral by an existing member
- An invite from one of BTR's marketing partners
- By request (membership requests sometimes take a while to process to ensure all members have access to merchandise)
Once your membership has been confirmed, you will start receiving daily emails, outlining that day's sale events. See something that peaks your interest? Head over to BTR and take advantage of the bargain.
Shoppers who are new to the "deal of the day" game will have to get used to the quick pace of websites like Beyond the Rack. To ensure you get your pick of the event items, be sure to stay on the ball when it comes to the sale events. Remember to check the "Upcoming Events" list at the bottom of the home page for any future events you might be interested in. Make a note to watch for the event's start time and log on to BTR as soon as the sale starts. Popular items sell out fast and being first on the scene improves your chances of getting your items!
- Beyond the Rack on Facebook: This is a busy community of deal and fashion lovers. BTR posts all things fashion, lifestyle, health and home. Get wardrobe ideas for busy moms, see upcoming sale events and connect with thousands of people who share your passion for a great deal!
- Beyond the Rack on Twitter: Not sure if Beyond the Rack is your cup of tea? See what others are saying about their experience on this Twitter feed. BTR also posts on current and upcoming sale events, as well as other lifestyle and fashion-related topics.
- Beyond the Rack on Instagram: Need a little fashion pick-me-up? This Instagram account is brimming with style, from designer shoes to fun manicure ideas. Catch up with the latest trends by following.
- Beyond the Rack on Google Plus: If Google Plus is your thing, be sure to follow this great account from Beyond the Rack. The company posts frequent updates on sale events, as well as fashion trends, celebrity news and more.
- Beyond the Rack on YouTube: This YouTube account is a whole lot of fun. See videos of BTR's "ambush makeovers" and heart-warming holiday surprises where the owners of BTR surprise loyal customers with valuable gift cards.