ABOUT BLUE NILE CANADA
If you're the largest online retailer of diamonds, you must be doing something right. Founded in 1999 in Seattle, Blue Nile made it their mission to simplify the diamond-buying process for their customers and help them make one of the toughest and (most expensive!) choices of their life. Blue Nile's website is easy to navigate and allows customers to build their own jewellery pieces by choosing their stone, style and setting from a wide selection of possible options. While the focus here is definitely engagement rings, Blue Nile offers a large variety of other pieces such as earrings, pendants and bracelets for every occasion, including shipping to Canada. With 24-hour support, 30-day returns and free insured shipping on orders over $200, Blue Nile will make you think twice about heading out to the mall for that diamond purchase.
Blue Nile knows that the big name diamond brands like Birks and People's. can be stiff competition in the jewellery business. The company offers frequent deals and discounts on many of their collections. Some variations include:
- 60% off sale items
- 15% off select diamond rings
- $100 off a $300 purchase
Click on the deal you're interested in and copy any coupon codes to your clipboard.Bluenile.com will open in a new tab. If the offer does not involve a coupon code, just make your purchases on the site as usual and enjoy the discounted prices. For coupon deals, select your item and click "Add to Basket". This will take you to your shopping basket where you will see the total for your purchase and a field for coupon codes at the bottom of the "Order Information" box. Paste the coupon you've copied into the coupon field and click "Apply." You will see the discount amount applied to your order total at checkout.
- Blue Nile on Facebook: Feast your eyes on the latest Blue Nile collections, get gift ideas and take part in some great contests and giveaways.
- Blue Nile on Instagram: Rings, rings and more rings! Blue Nile's Instagram will have you seeing glitter with beautiful shots of their engagement rings and other pieces.
- Blue Nile on Pinterest: Follow Blue Nile for some inspirational pins on everything starting from the ring to the wedding day. Get proposal ideas and see the most popular Blue Nile pieces.
- Blue Nile on Twitter: Get updates on new arrivals, helpful tips on choosing diamonds and plenty of ideas for your next big purchase.
Diamond Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewellery Questions: email@example.com