ABOUT BLURB CANADA
Author Salman Rushdie once said, "A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it or offer your own version in return." Blurb.ca is a revolutionary company that allows you to do just that - publish your own thoughts and ideas and make them available to millions of readers all over the world. Created with the idea that everyone has a little streak of creative genius waiting to be unleashed, Blurb allows users to easily design, publish and distribute their work. If you're looking for some entertainment, then give it a go.
Blurb, Inc. was founded in 2005 by Eileen Gittins. The San Francisco based company quickly began revolutionizing the world of self-publishing, by offering innovative solutions to writers who wanted bookstore-quality prints without the big publishing house deal. Blurb's system allows users to publish as little as one copy of their work, without compromising on quality and service.
Over the years, Blurb has won several awards and made it onto several lists that serve as a testament to the company's success and achievement. Since its start, the company has created over 2 million books on every topic and in every format imaginable. Attracting writers, photographers, cooks and virtually anyone wanting to share their thoughts with the world, Blurb is a bustling hub of creativity, always ready for your next big idea.
GETTING THE DEALS
You know what's almost as satisfying as seeing your ideas come to life through beautiful, quality print? Knowing that you got a great deal on those shiny, new copies!
To take advantage of deals and promos, simply click on the deal you'd like to use. If your deal is a promotion or sale on Blurb.ca, the applicable page will automatically open in a new tab on your browser. Sale and promo deals are already applied to the prices and will not require any extra steps to redeem!
If your deal involves a coupon, follow these quick steps to get your savings:
- Click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code to your clipboard. You'll need it later!
- Head over to Blurb.ca and start putting together your masterpiece. This might take a while...
- Once you've finalized your book format, layout, etc., you can select your desired custom options (type of paper, embossed cover, etc.) and head over to checkout
- Follow the steps in the checkout process, entering your personal information as required.
- When you get to Step. 2 of the checkout process (Payment Options), click on the "Enter Promo or Gift Code" link near the center of your page. Paste your coupon code into the field. Click "Apply Code". Your page will update with your new total!
Note: Since larger books may require a few days worth of work to make them look just right, you may choose to save your work and continue later. Keep in mind that coupon codes do expire, so make sure you take advantage of the coupon before the deal runs out!