You may think the hard decisions are behind you when you finally settle on your travel destination, but really, the hardest decision is yet to come: What booking service should you use to make your reservations? From hotels to flights and car rentals, the right booking provider can potentially save you hundreds of dollars in travel fees.
Booking.com is one of the world's biggest booking services, seeing over 850,000 room night reservations every day. Their guaranteed low prices and their comprehensive website draw a wide range of international travelers, from those traveling for business to vacationers traveling for leisure. Booking.com has contracts with over 630,000 properties worldwide, a scope that the company uses to leverage great prices for their customers.
Booking.com works with hotels, B&B's, homes, apartments and hostels in over 212 countries, so chances are, you'll find a great deal on accommodations wherever it is you're traveling. Not sure where you'd like to go? That's not a problem! Booking.com has a handy "Explore Destinations" tab that allows prospective travelers to select a few options and let Booking.com do the legwork! From countries, regions, continents or even something as vague as "tranquility" and "sightseeing", Booking.com will take your criteria and generate a list of recommendations.
Like many companies in the online business, Booking.com sees its fair share of competition. Expedia.ca, Hotels.com, Bookit.com, Hotelopia.com and itravel2000.com are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to travel sites vying for your booking. Naturally, as a savvy Canadian traveler, if you're going to choose Booking.com, you want to know the perks:
- Low rates and no booking fees
- Secure online access to bookings, allowing you to easily cancel or make a change to your booking
- 24/7 customer service
- Available at all times both at home and on the go, through the Booking.com mobile apps
- Lowest price guarantee. If you find a lower price, simply send the link to customer service and your booking will be adjusted.
- Over 48 million verified reviews
When it comes to great prices, Booking.com knows a thing or two about getting Canadians great deals. The site promises the best prices on any type of property - whether it's a seaside villa or a metropolitan hotel. Booking.com is so confident in their unbeatable prices, that the company offers a price match guarantee. Simply contact customer service with a link to the other website and Booking.com will match that price. Booking.com also doesn't charge any service fees for any bookings done through the website and rarely charges cancellation fees.
Those on the lookout for great deals from Booking.com should take a minute to subscribe to the company's email list. Doing so gets you access to secret, exclusive deals, sometimes offering as much as 50% off regular price.
Because Booking.com is in the business of getting customers the best possible rates, the company rarely offers additional coupons or discounts off their already-low prices. When special promotions do come up, we post them right on this page. Be sure to enter your email to subscribe to all deals from Booking.com!
When you're lucky enough to find a deal on top of Booking.com's already-great prices, redeeming it is easy. For starters, click on the deal. You will be redirected to the applicable page on Booking.com, where you will find the rates already reduced! Book your room and enjoy the sweet deal!
- Booking.com on Facebook: If you tend to catch the travel bug easily, this Facebook page from Booking.com can be a very dangerous place. Check out all the places you have yet to discover and start planning your next getaway.
- Booking.com on Twitter:Booking.com is all about getting their customers the most helpful info, which is why the company frequently uses this Twitter account to ask their followers for improvement suggestions. Follow this Twitter feed and join the conversation with your ideas.
- Booking.com on Google Plus: Need ideas on where to spend your next holiday? This account offers plenty of suggestions, with countless magazine-worthy pictures and useful, informative videos.
- Booking.com on YouTube: This is a comprehensive resource for travelers. With videos on how to get the most out of your Booking.com experience, to advice on picking the best property for your needs, this YouTube account has plenty of useful videos for anyone planning a holiday.
Tel: 1 (866) 492 3245