ABOUT BOWFLEX CANADA
If you watch any amount of television, you've probably seen the ads. Bowflex Max Trainer is another player in the Bowflex family of fitness equipment, promising out-of-this-world calorie burn and a long list of success stories. Whether you want to shed those pesky 10lbs that are clinging on to your midsection, or have big weight loss goals in mind, the Max Trainer comes with the Bowflex satisfaction guarantee.
According to Bowflex and a number of independent research studies, the Bowflex Max Trainer blows the standard elliptical out of the water when it comes to calories burned per minute and the eventual results you get. So if you've got the space for it and the money to spend, this piece of equipment is a great addition to any home gym and fitness plan!
When you're shelling out the big bucks for a piece of exercise equipment, you can expect some great features and some scientifically-backed research that suggests the thing works! The Bowflex Max Trainer offers both. Here are some of the many Max Trainer advantages:
- Maximum calories: The Max Trainer burns up to 2.5X the calories per minute when compared to other exercise equipment such as the elliptical, the treadmill and the stepclimber.
- Less time: The Max Trainer cuts your workout time by maximizing your results in a shorter period of time. 14 minutes a day will get the average user the results you'd typically see from a much longer workout.
- Display: The Max Trainer features a "burn rate" display that shows users exactly how many calories they've burned and the rate at which calories are burning per minute. This unique feature is meant to give users more control over their workout and provide that extra bit of motivation to push harder with every workout.
- Full Body: The Max Trainer gives users a full-body workout that trumps the elliptical when it comes to upper-body engagement.
- Comfort: Max Trainer is hard on calories and easy on your joints. The workout is surprisingly low-impact and is 200% better on your joints when compared to running.
For those a little hesitant to spend money on equipment they can't try first, Bowflex offers a 60-day buy back guarantee. So if you're not seeing a difference in your fitness, or just realized that the equipment is not for you, Bowflex will refund your purchase, minus the shipping and handling.
As with all Bowflex exercise equipment, the Max Trainer takes a big bite out of your wallet. The machine comes in two models, the M3 and the M5. The M5 offers more features and resistance levels and retails at approximately $1,700, while the M3 comes in at just over $1,000.
Unfortunately for our burgeoning midsections, Bowflex doesn't offer frequent discounts or promotions on their exercise equipment. Occasionally, one or both models will go on sale, which usually means about 10% off the usual list price.
From time to time Bowflex releases coupon codes that offer anywhere from $100 to $300 off popular machines. When coupon codes or promotions come up, we publish them here on this page, so be sure to check back frequently if you're in the market for a Bowflex Max Trainer.
If you happened to stumble upon a sale, promotions or coupon code for Bowflex Max Trainer, getting the deal is easy and will have you shedding pounds on the M3 or M5 in now time. If the deal is a sale or promotion, click on the deal to open the applicable page BowflexMaxTrainer.ca. There you will find the prices already reduced to reflect the promotion. If your deal is a coupon code, follow these quick steps:
- Click on the deal and copy the revealed code to your clipboard. Head over to BowflexMaxTrainer.ca.
- Select the machine you'd like to buy and click "Add to Cart".
- In the summary page, paste your coupon in the promotional code field under your order sub-total. Click "Apply Code".
- Enjoy the deal on your new Max Trainer!
- Bowflex on Facebook: This is a general page for Bowflex, which includes other products in their fitness lineup like the TreadClimber and the Home Gym. Get advice on how to get the most out of your workout, as well as tips from dieticians and personal trainers. Also check out the impressive "before/after" pictures of Bowflex users for that extra boost of motivation.
- Bowflex on Twitter: If you need that daily nudge in the right direction in order to hit the exercise equipment, this Twitter feed is a good one to follow. Get helpful workout hints, motivational photos, quotes and videos of inspiring body transformations!
- Bowflex on Pinterest: Whether you're at the beginning far into your fitness journey, a little motivation never hurts! Check out Bowflex success stories, nutrition tips and a whole slew of motivational quotes and pictures.
- Bowflex on YouTube: The videos on this page are a must-watch for anyone considering investing in a Bowflex Max Trainer. Watch the Max Trainer ad and hear the success stories of current Max Trainer users. The account also offers a list of useful videos with training tips that will help you hit your fitness goals.
- Bowflex on Google Plus: Join a bustling community of health and fitness-focused people and get the latest news and updates on the Bowflex lineup. Enter contests, read weight loss success stories and get valuable tips from athletes and nutritionists.
Tel: (800) 605-3369
Hours: Mon-Fri 6am- 5pm (PST)