ABOUT BUDGET CANADA
- Frequent Renter Program
- Travel On Ground, Earn Miles In The Air
- The Deals
- Getting The Deals
- Get Social
- Contact Info
Whether you own your own vehicle or not, there are plenty of situations where renting a vehicle just makes sense. For instance, imagine landing in a major international airport preparing to travel with your bags in tow and trying to catch a cab along with hundreds of other travelers doing the same... Enter Budget Canada. The international car rental has been a familiar face in the car rental industry for years, earning a great reputation with customers across the globe.
Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles by Morris Mirkin, the company started out with a small fleet of 10 cars. Offering lower daily and per-mile rates than its competitors, the company initially focused on airport rentals before expanding. After changing hands several times, the company was purchased in 2002 by Cedant Corporation, which also owns competitor Avis.
Today, Budget is a bustling rental business with a reputation for excellent customer service and competitive rates. With close to 3,000 locations worldwide, chances are, there's a convenient Budget rental waiting for you whether you're traveling within Canada or venturing out abroad!
If you tend to rent from Budget frequently, consider signing up to their Frequent Renter program. The program gives you some nice perks, including a RapidRez number which will make your reservations a breeze.
Budget customers who also collect Air Miles can earn 1 air mile for every $10 spent on car rentals. In addition to the miles earned, Air Miles collectors can save 25% off the cost of their rental by quoting a special discount code when reserving their vehicle. For more info, check out the Air Miles page on Budget.ca.
With a name like "Budget", you can expect to find the deals easily. Budget.ca displays current promos prominently right on the home page. Deals range from discounted weekend rates to "pay now and save" promotions that give you a discount if you choose to pay for your rental vehicle upfront. Note that if you're subscribed to Budget's social media pages, the promos you might see published there might not necessarily apply to Canadian rentals. Be sure to check Budget.ca to confirm the current deals, or sign up to receive Canadian deal updates from Dealguild.com.
If you can't commit to checking the Budget website for current deals and promos and don't have the time to scour the internet for coupon codes, you'll be happy to know that we've collected all the latest Canadian Budget promotions right on this page. Here you'll find great savings opportunities that can help you keep more money in your pocket for that long road trip. Previous deals have included:
- Take $15 off any 3-day rental
- Save 70% when you rent a full-sized SUV
- Take 25% off your rental
- Save 30% on your truck rental
- Take up to 56% off luxury cars
There are generally two types of deals you'll see for Budget: sales and online coupons. Sale deals are promotions that are currently active on the Budget.ca, while online coupons are codes released by the company that allow users to get a discount on the price of their rental when the code is applied to the booking.
Sale deals: Click on the deal. You'll be automatically redirected to Budget.ca, where you will find the promotion already on and ready for you to use. Book as usual, or follow the directions on the website.
Online coupons: Click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code. Head over to Budget.ca and start you booking by inputting your info on the main page. Paste your coupon code into the "coupon code" field right in the reservation box. The value of your coupon will be applied to the rates of the available rentals you will see on the next page.
- Budget on Facebook: This page has posts that will remind you to slow things down and take the road less traveled on your next car trip. Plenty of trip inspiration and honest reviews from Budget customers.
- Budget on Twitter: When you've rented a car with Budget and experienced their stellar customer service, you'll want to let others know. Catch great tweets @Budget as well as the latest news and updates from the company.
- Budget on Google Plus: This account sees many of the same posts you'll find on the company's Facebook and Twitter feeds. If Google Plus is your thing, be sure to follow Budget on here for updates and useful travel tips.
- Budget on YouTube: Check out past and present ads for Budget and find out the many reason why renting a car for your next trip just makes sense!
Cendant Car Rental Group
6 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054