ABOUT BUFFALO JEANS CANADA
Some like it hot. Buffalo Jeans doesn't like it any other way. The fashion-forward retailer of denim and other apparel has been around for over 20 years, bringing its edgy style to Canadians in-store and online. The brand is based on the idea that great fashion should be easy to wear and should showcase the best assets of the wearer.
Buffalo David Bitton, or Buffalo Jeans, as it is most commonly known, started in 1985 in Montreal, Quebec. The company focused on making flattering, high-quality denim, aimed at younger demographic men and women. Over the years, the company has expanded its offering to include apparel, outerwear, intimates and accessories all under the Buffalo Jeans logo. Currently, Buffalo Jeans has locations across Canada, in the US, UK, Panama, Mexico and Russia. The quality of Buffalo Jeans can compare to that of Guess Canada jeans.
The BuffaloJeans.ca store offers a great shopping experience for those looking to buy Buffalo Jeans merchandise online. The site is functional and easy to use, and will get you hooked with its smoldering model shots and trendy, flattering clothing.
REDEEMING THE DEALS
You'll feel even better in those figure-flattering jeans if you know you got them at an amazing discount. Be sure to take advantage of the deals and coupons. It's easy and guaranteed to add some pep to your step.
- Click on the deal you'd like to use. The applicable BuffaloJeans.ca page will open in a new tab on your browser.
- If your chosen deal is a sale or promotion on the website (i.e. " Shop the men's sale section & save up to 75%"), just shop the sale as usual and enjoy the already-reduced prices.
- If your deal involves a coupon, remember to copy the code from this page. Proceed to BuffaloJeans.ca and make your picks.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Checkout" button near the top right-hand corner of your page.
- In your shopping bag, you will see a summary of your items. Paste your coupon code into the "Discount Code" field right above your sub-total. Click "Apply Code". The page will update to reflect the value of your coupon.