ABOUT THE CHILDREN'S PLACE CANADA
When looking for a great children's clothing retailer, most Canadian parents stick to a few basic criteria: Quality, Style and Affordability! As its popularity would suggest, The Children's Place fits the bill. The store offers a wide selection of fashionable, well-made children's clothing at great prices - prices that are made even better by a steady stream of valuable deals.
The Children's Place began in 1989 and has seen steady growth first in the US, then across the border in Canada. Today, The Children's Place is headquartered in Syracuse, NJ and has over 1,000 retail store locations in North America. The company claims to be the #1 brand recommended by moms - and whether that's actually a measurable statistic, the store is definitely a popular destination for thousands of Canadians looking to purchase children's clothing and accessories.
In addition to their retail locations (most of which can be found in malls across the country), The Children's Place also sells their merchandise through their website ChildrensPlace.com. The site is easy to navigate and has plenty of fun, vibrant pictures of everything the store has to offer. Get a great view of your items with a zoom feature, as well as pictures from all angles to make shopping easier.
The store is divided into eight main categories which include: Girl, Baby Girl, Boy, Baby Boy, Newborn, Shoes, Accessories and Clearance. Between the kid and newborn categories, The Children's Place has you covered for sizes NB through 14 in both boys and girls clothing. In addition to their apparel offering, the store sells a variety of accessories including shoes, socks, hats, hair bows, underwear and more!
When it comes to getting deals at The Children's Place, the offers are many and are frequently quite good. Seasonal sales in particular see great discounts, sometimes as much as 80% off the original price. ChildrensPlace.com typically posts their main promotions on the home page, and the deals come up frequently enough that checking back often is a good idea.
The store's clearance section is a great place to start when it comes to discounts, though the selection here tends to vary. During particularly good deals or promotions (i.e. additional 50% off clearance items), you will find that the selection can be sparse and many sizes and colours are sold-out early on. As with any online retailer, signing up to an email list can increase your chance of finding your picks, since most stores will send out a sale alert that will give subscribers the chance to beat the crowds to the good promotions.
In addition to the discounts you'll find at ChidrensPlace.com, remember to check Dealguild.com for the latest Canadian coupon offers. Previous deals have included:
- Take 50% off your purchase
- Get 25% off your order
- Get 30% off your order or 40% when you spend $100+
- Take 25% off your order and get free shipping
- Enjoy an extra 40% off sales items and free shipping
NOTE: Even when you've indicated that you're shopping from Canada, the site will continue to show you coupon codes and promotions that don't apply to Canadian shoppers. Always click "details" below each deal to avoid filling your basket only to realize that the promotion does not apply!
Applying deals to your Children's Place order is an easy task. If the deal you'd like to use is a sale or promotion on ChildrensPlace.com, simply click on the deal and head over to the Children's Place site to enjoy the already-reduced prices.
If the deal you'd like to use is a coupon code, click on the deal and copy the revealed code. Head over to ChildrensPlace.com and shop as you normally would. Once you've made your selections, head to checkout by clicking on the little bag icon at the top right-hand side of the page. Once your shopping bag is open, confirm your order and paste your coupon code into the "have a coupon code?" field right under your item summary. Click "Apply Code". Your total will refresh to reflect the value of your voucher!
- The Children's Place on Facebook: Your little one will be the best-dressed kid for miles with the great outfit ideas on this Facebook page. This is a great spot to stay connected with The Children's Place. The company posts about store promotions, new arrivals and the latest trends for boys and girls.
- The Children's Place on Twitter: Over 40,000 followers can't be wrong! The Children's Place is a great account to follow on Twitter, with plenty of style, colour and useful updates on sales, promotions and contests!
- The Children's Place on Pinterest: What's cute, trendy and full of fun ideas? This great Pinterest account from The Children's Place! Get ideas for holiday crafts, great snacks and kid-friendly meals and of course, a whole lot of cute clothes for kids of all ages!
- The Children's Place on Instagram: Talk about cute overload on this great Pinterest account from The Childen's Place! See photos of the latest selection of sweet outfits for boys, girls and babies!
The Children's Place
500 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094