ABOUT CLAIRE'S CANADA
With the rapid turnover of business in the retail industry, it's rare to find a store that is as recognizable among the Baby Boomer generation as it is among today's teens. Claire's is one of the few retail chains that have been entrenched in the North American retail landscape from the moment the company came on the scene. With a store in almost every American and Canadian mall, most Canadian have stumbled across Claire's on many a shopping trip.
The Claire's story began in 1961 when the company was founded as Fashion Tress industries in Chicago suburb. Initially specializing in wigs and hairpieces, the store eventually expanded and the company became the world's biggest retailer of fashion wigs. In 1973, Fashion Tress acquired a small chain of jewellery stores and began shifting focus from wigs to fashion jewellery and accessories. The company eventually rebranded as Claire's Stores Inc. and began its rapid expansion both in the American and international markets. Claire's competes with similar retailers like Ardene,
Today, Claire's is one of the most recognizable fixtures in retail shopping centers, with over 3,460 locations worldwide, of which almost 2,000 are in the US and Canada. The accessory giant offers a large variety of products such as hairclips, wallets, sunglasses, bags and makeup. Targeted at the younger generation, the retailer appeals to teen girls with affordable prices and a product lineup that's very conscious of current trends.
Of course, you can't possibly connect with teens without a heavy online presence and a vibrant e-commerce site. Claires.com offers shoppers a fun shopping experience and the same great selection that you would find at a Claire's mall location.
The site is divided into eight main shopping areas, which include: What Hot, Jewellery, Accessories, Hair, Beauty, Claire's Club and Clearance. Each category is then further narrowed down by item type for easy searching. The website also features a section dedicated to ear piercing. Famous for their ear piercing services, the company offers ear piercing at their many mall locations. The website gives customers a chance to learn more about the service, as well as get troubleshooting tips for any problems that might arise after piercing.
When it comes to getting great deals on everyday jewellery and accessories, it doesn't get better than Claire's. The store's clearance section offers unbeatable bargains on a large variety of items, most discounted anywhere from 50-90%. From earrings to sunglasses and bags, there is plenty to choose from for as little as $1!
In addition to the deals you'll find in the clearance section, Claire's also runs frequent promotions that get you discounts on various items in the store. Look for promos like "Buy 1, get one for $5" or "Buy 2, get 1 free".
Lastly, check this page for the latest Canadian coupon codes, special offers and sales from Claire's. We update our deals regularly, so if a deal comes up, you'll be the first to know! Previous deals have included:
- Take 10% off your first order
- Get free shipping on all orders with this code
- Get 30% off regular priced items
- Buy 1, get 1 50% off storewide
Getting the deals at Claires.com is as easy as putting together your perfect look with your new jewellery and accessories. To start, click on the deal you'd like to use towards your purchase. If the deal you chose is a sale deal, expect the prices to be already reduced on Claires.com. You will be redirected to the applicable page on the website, where you can shop as usual, while enjoying the great prices.
If you deal is an online coupon, follow these next few steps to apply the code to your order:
- Click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code before diving into to the selection at Claires.com.
- Once you're picked your items, head over to checkout by clicking on the small shopping bag icon at the top right-hand side of the page. Click "Proceed to Checkout".
- In your shopping bag summary, confirm your order and paste your coupon code into the promo code field directly under the item summary. Click "Apply". Your order total will be updated.
- Claire's Canada on Facebook: From tween skincare tips to the cute teenage heartthrobs of Man Crush Mondays, this Facebook page is a great community of girls that are into fashion, accessories and impeccable teen style.
- Claire's Canada on Twitter: Get the latest news on your celebrity favourites as well as useful style tips and tricks from the folks at Claire's. Want to know how to keep your hair looking fresh for 3 days? Or ideas on cute two-tone manicures? Yes, please!
- Claire's Canada on Instagram: Celebrity style and the latest products and accessories from Claire's - this page is a good spot for fashion inspiration. See what the experts are recommending this season and pick up yours at Claires.com
- Claire's Canada on Pinterest: From the season's hottest hair trends to beach styles and sweet treats, this Pinterest account has lots going on.
- Claire's on Google Plus: Claire's is not too active on this Google Plus account, but if you do want to connect with them on Google Plus, be sure to check out their YouTube videos in the Videos tab.
- Claire's on YouTube: Getting the look has never been easier! Check out Claire's tutorials and get expert tips from some of the most popular fashion and makeup bloggers on the web. Also catch behind the scenes looks at Claire's photoshoots on this fun YouTube account.
C/o DHL Global Mail, Returns Dept.
355 Admiral Blvd, Unit 4
Email: [email protected]