ABOUT DELL CANADA
- The beginning
- Dell in Canada
- The Dell deals
- Dell advantage
- Redeeming Dell coupons
- Useful Dell links
- Contact info
Dell Canada is a privately held, multinational tech company offering computer hardware and software for both businesses and individuals. As one of the original players in the computer boom of the 1980's, Dell has made a name for itself in the computer tech industry and has developed a reputation for quality and innovation. Dell offers customers the whole gamut of computer technology. From tablets to office solutions to 24/7 support services, Dell products have been a popular choice among Canadians both at home and at work.
Far from its current worldwide scope, Dell's history has humble beginnings in the dorm room of University of Texas at Austin student, Michael Dell. What started in 1984 as a great idea to build computers from stock components, became a million-dollar business by 1985. Riding the wave of the microcomputer revolution that popularized personal computers, Dell was able to build computers and market them to the average consumer. Through the late 1980's and 90's, Dell continued to expand its enterprise both in the United States and globally, becoming one of the world's fastest growing companies and a leader in computers designed for the individual user.
Dell established a presence in the Canadian market in 1988, putting its Canadian headquarters in Toronto with offices in Ottawa and Montreal. Since then, the company has become one of the most recognized computer brands in Canadian homes, schools and workplaces. But their work did not stop there... Over the years Dell has involved itself in initiatives that support Canadian businesses, Canadian women and Canadian education. Based on the principle that technology should be used to help individuals achieve their full potential, these initiatives have empowered Canadian female entrepreneurs and have helped Canadian student utilize technology as an important educational tool.
Making computers accessible to the public has been Dell's vision from the start. Dell competes with companies like Lenovo, and there's nothing that makes that new tablet or laptop more obtainable than a nice deal or coupon. While retailers like Best Buy and Future Shop may carry Dell products, these coupon codes can only be used at the Dell Canada website. Dell offers a variety of deals on their products throughout the year. Watch for Dell coupons and deals like the ones below:
- $50 off select laptops and desktops under $899
- Save 40% off Optiplex laptops
- Save $15 off cameras over $100
- $100 off select laptops and desktops over $899
Also watch for Dell free shipping coupons as shipping can get pricy on large or heavy items.
Dell Advantage is a loyalty program that offers exclusive benefits to its members. This can be a great program for those making frequent computer-related purchases for their business. Perks of the program include:
- 5% on every $100 spent. The rewards are collected on Dell Promotional eCard for use at Dell.ca within 90 days of initial purchase.
- No interest financing for on all Dell OC purchases over $899, if paid in full within 12 months.
- Exclusive Dell Advantage emails with special offers on Dell products.
The best part of any deal or coupon is actually redeeming it. Use the following steps to save money on your Dell.ca purchase:
- 1.Select the deal you would like to use. If the deal is in the form of an online coupon, copy the coupon code for later use. The Dell.ca website will open in another tab on your browser.
- 2.Once on Dell.ca, select the items you wish to purchase by adding them to your cart. Your cart will automatically open and you will have the option of either proceeding to checkout or continuing to shop.
- 3.Once you have all your items, scroll to the bottom of your cart to the "Discounts and Coupons" section of the page. Paste your coupon into the coupon field and click "Apply Coupon". The page will refresh and your discount will be applied.
- Dell on GooglePlus: A great place for updates on Dell products and other tech-related news. Pictures of Dell events all over the world and tips on how to get the most out of your Dell products.
- Dell on Facebook: Lots of fun posts as well as company updates. See what others are saying about Dell and be the first to know about new Dell products and promotions.
- Dell on Twitter: Follow Dell on Twitter for proactive info, tips, news, as well as instant customer support.
- Dell on LinkedIn: Read a detailed Dell company profile and get links to Dell blog posts.
- Dell on YouTube: Watch Dell ads, videos for new products, interviews and other interesting viewing material.
Dell Canada Inc.
155 Gordon Baker Rd., Suite 501 North York,
Ontario M2H 3N5 Canada
Tel: 1-800-387-5752 (8am-9pm EST)