ABOUT DOLLARS DIRECT CANADA
Have your appliances seemingly conspired against you and kicked the bucket in the same week? Have you been faced with large medical bills that you hadn't planned for? Unexpected expenses can be the bane of your existence and make you seriously consider selling off your valuables or begging your family for a pity loan. Dollars Direct is a Canadian payday lending company that serves Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Saskatchewan. With an easy application process and same-day payday advances, the company has been a lifesaver for thousands of Canadians looking for fast cash.
When it comes to emergencies, waiting in a long line at a cash advance shop might not a possibility. One of the great things about DollarsDirect.ca is the easy, hassle-free application process and the quick, direct deposit. With a fairly lenient approval process, the company lends money to individuals with less than perfect credit and even those who have been previously turned down by other financial institutions. The three main criteria for loan approval include:
- Applicants must be residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario or Saskatchewan.
- Applicants must be aged 18+.
- Applicants must have steady employments and have been at their job long enough to have obtained at least one pay stub.
Those meeting the criteria may apply directly on the Dollars Direct website for a quick cash loan of up to $500. Returning customers with a good track record may borrow up to $1,500. Once an application has been submitted, the approval process usually takes less than 24 hours and successful applicants can expect their funds deposited into their account the same day.
When it comes to payday advances and quick cash loans, borrowers can expect to pay fairly high interest rates. DollarsDirect.ca offers cash loans that are short-term in nature, meaning the total amount of the loan (plus the interest) must be repaid within 62 days. The fee for the loans varies slightly by province, but generally stays somewhere between 20-25%.
For example, if a borrower in Ontario borrows $100 for 14 days at 21%, at the end of the loan term the amount repaid will be $121. Be sure to check the website for the specific fees for your province.
If you're in a situation where you need a quick cash loan to pay emergency expenses or bills, chances are you could use a good deal to shave some money off of that loan fee. DollarsDirect.ca offers occasional promotions that take up to 25% off the cost of borrowing. Any current promotions will be clearly advertised on the home page, so keep your eyes open for coupon codes and details on the offer.
In addition to the deals posted on DollarsDirect.ca, we at Dealguild.com do our best to publish the most recent Canadian coupon codes and promotions for Dollars Direct. Here on this page, we've published great offers like:
- 20% off your loan fee
- 25% off your loan fee
- 30% discount off your loan application
Be sure to check back with us for the most recent Dollars Direct offers!
Getting the deals is about as easy as applying for that cash advance on DollarsDirect.ca. For starters, simply click on the deal you're interested in. If your deal is a promotion on the site, you will be redirected to DollarsDirect.ca, where you will find the discounts are already automatically applied.
If your deal involves an online coupon, follow these next few steps to apply the code to your loan application fee:
- Click on the deal and copy the online coupon code that is revealed. Head over to DollarsDirect.ca.
- Start the loan application process by clicking "Apply Now" on the main page. You will be redirected to a page where you must choose your province.
- Once you've indicated your province, enter your information in the loan application form. Under the "Promotional Information" header paste your coupon code and click "Continue". Your coupon will be applied to your contract and you will see your fee reduced by the value of your coupon.
- Dollars Direct Canada on Facebook: Get advice on frugal living and wise money-management. Also be sure to enter the Dollars Direct sweepstakes as well as any other contests the company posts on this page.
- Dollars Direct Canada on Twitter: This Twitter feed sees much of the same material as the company's Facebook account. If Twitter is your thing, be sure to follow this feed for chances to win cash prizes during the Dollars Direct sweepstakes.
- Dollars Direct Canada on YouTube: Catch the company's light-hearted TV ads, as well as some useful tips on savings money during the holiday season and beyond.
- Dollars Direct Canada on Google Plus: Get some sound advice on saving money in your day-to-day life, as well as occasional recipes, fun photos and more!
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801
Toronto, ON M5E 1W7
Email: [email protected]