ABOUT DUKAN DIET
If you're like most Canadians, the struggle to lose weight is probably an all-too-familiar dilemma. With recent statistics indicating a staggering growth in overweight and obese individuals, weight loss solutions are cropping up as fast as you can say "bikini". Unlike many of the newer methods advertised today, the Dukan Diet has been around for over forty years, with many success stories to bolstering its reputation.
Developed in 1975 by Dr. Pierre Dukan, the diet offered overweight patients an alternative to the usual reduced calorie diet. Noticing the most overweight patients typically regained the weight they lost using the reduced calorie methods, Dr. Dukan proposed a system that featured a list of 100 allowed foods and four stages: Attack, Cruise, Consolidation and Stabilization.
The main idea behind the Dukan Diet is that each person is able to achieve their body weight by eliminating certain foods and following a regiment that will allow the body to quickly shed weight and keep it off. Although, like all diets, the Dukan diet is not for everyone, the general consensus seems to be that it works. If Dukan diet is not for you, try your hand at other weight loss programs like the Biggest Loser Club or Weight Watchers.
Today, the diet has become mainstream and has been taken to the internet in the form of coaching services, diet supplements and various food products. ShopDukanDiet.ca offers prospective customers a wealth of information on the Dukan system, the science behind the diet and the products recommended by Dr. Dukan himself.
ShopDukanDiet.ca has two main sections: Dukan Products and Dukan Coaching. Those interested in pursuing the Dukan system by subscribing to the online program should navigate to the Dukan Coaching tab, where they will find information about the program and get started on their Dukan journey. A link at the bottom of the page will take dieters to the next page, where they will answer questions and fill out some basic info to calculate their "true weight". This "true weight" number will be used as the target weight for the purposes of the diet, and the website will then calculate the number of months necessary to achieve this target.
Once the goal weight and timeframe has been determined, the site will display a price for the program, payable in full or in monthly installments. The total price is calculated based on the number of months necessary to lose the weight and works out to be about $30 per month. Subscribing to the program gives users access to daily motivation instructions, 10% off on Dukan products, access to the Dukan diet community and access to a nutritionist and a support team.
Like many other weight loss systems, the Dukan diet doesn't come cheap. However, if you're interested in purchasing items from the Dukan lineup of weight loss products, there are deals to be had! Previous deals have included:
- Get 20% off supplements
- Take 15% off chia seeds
- Take 10% off your purchase
- Get $5 of your purchase of $50 or more
- Get 20% off any order
New deals come up with some regularity, with many being product-specific (i.e. 15% off chia seeds). Occasionally, site-wide discounts will be offered, mostly ranging from 10-20%. So if you're looking to purchase Dukan products to help with your weight loss endeavors, be sure to check this page for the latest Canadian Dukan Diet coupons and promotions.
Shedding those extra 20lbs might not be easy, but getting the deals on ShopDukanDiet.ca is. Most of the deals you'll encounter for Dukan Diet are sale deals that won't require any extra steps. Simply click on the sale deal and you'll be taken to the applicable page on ShopDukanDiet.ca. There you will find the prices already reduced, so shop for your products and enjoy the deals!
If you happen to stumble upon an online coupon, redeeming it is just as easy. Click on the deal and copy the coupon code. With coupon code in tow, you're ready to shop the selection of Dukan Diet products at ShopDukanDiet.ca. Once you've picked up your items, proceed to the checkout step by clicking on the "View Cart" link below the top ad banner. In your cart summary, review your order and paste your coupon code into the "Promotion Codes or Coupons" field. Click "Apply Changes".
- Dukan Diet on Facebook: Those following the Dukan Diet will find a lot of much-needed motivation on this Facebook page. From food facts to weight loss inspiration, this page sees many motivated Dukan followers.
- Dukan Diet on Twitter: From inspirational quotes to healthy, nutritious recipes, this Twitter feed will help keep you in check!
- Dukan Diet on Instagram: Want to know what a meal on the Dukan Diet looks like? This Instagram is all about the yum factor, with plenty of vibrant photos to keep those burger cravings at bay!
- Dukan Diet on Pinterest: There's plenty of inspiration to be found on this lively Pinterest account. From success stories to cooking tips, this should be a frequent stop for all Dukan Dieters, as well as anyone else looking for some weight loss motivation.
- Dukan Diet on YouTube: Watch videos of Pierre Dukan himself discussing the various stages of the Dukan Diet, as well as provide answers to other frequently asked questions. Also find recipes, interviews with people who have had success on the Dukan system and much more!
170 Esna Park Drive, Unit #14
Tel: (905) 752-0460