ABOUT EXPEDIA CANADA
If you've ever booked a trip online, you've probably heard of Expedia.ca. The popular travel provider is the number one destination for Canadians looking for hotels, flights, car rentals and package deals for their next holiday. With a wide reach and a certain know-how when it comes to getting Canadian a big bang for their buck, Expedia.ca has been making great vacations happen since 2000.
When it comes to booking your trip online, Expedia.ca, has a number of features to offer. First off, the ability to book your flight, hotel and car rental in one place saves you significant time and money. If you're flying abroad, you'll likely be booking those anyway - so why not book them at the same time and save about 30% in the process? And if you want an even more comprehensive booking experience, consider using Expedia to arrange your travel insurance, as well as activities at local attraction spots.
Perhaps the most impressive thing about Expedia.ca is also the main reason behind its success: Reach. Expedia casts a wide net to include over 130 airlines, over 145,000 hotels and dozens of car companies, cruise providers, and destination activity partners. And the wider the reach, the bigger the potential for great deals and exclusive offers, placing that dream holiday only a few clicks away!
If there's one thing Expedia is known for, it's great bundle deals. Bundle deals are some of the best ways to save on your travels and Expedia.ca makes it easy by placing all your bookings in one convenient location. When bundling travel options like flights, hotels and car rentals, travelers can expect to save up to 30% off their booking - not a small amount considering the typical prices of travel bookings.
In addition to the bundle deals, Expedia.ca has a separate deals section with other promotions and offers. And for those feeling spontaneous, be sure to check out the last minute travel deals section for some limited-time vacation offers. Deals and offers change frequently (especially in the last minute section), so checking back often or signing up for email alerts might be a good idea for those looking to book a getaway in the near future.
Of course, as a savvy traveler, you already know that no booking is complete without a coupon code. Here at Dealguild we publish the latest Canadian coupons and promotions, many of which can get you a substantial amount off your total. Deals from Expedia.ca come up frequently, and when they do, we post them right on this page and send instant email alerts to those subscribed to Dealguild.com updates. Some past Expedia deals have included:
- Take $50 off all bookings over $200
- Take $200 off when you book a daily deals package for $2000 or more
- Save $200 on your stay at Walt Disney World Resort
- Save 45% on your next stay with Expedia Canada
Once you've found a deal you'd like to use toward your Expedia.ca booking, redeeming it is easy. If your deal is marked as a sale, there is no coupon code and no extra steps involved in getting the promotion. Simply click on the deal and you'll be automatically redirected to the applicable page on Expedia.ca. There, you will find the prices already reduced. The only thing left is to book your getaway and start packing.
If your deal is marked as an online coupon, click on the deal and follow these next steps to apply the coupon code to your booking:
- Click on the coupon and copy the revealed coupon code from this page. Once you've got your code, head over to Expedia.ca and enter your trip details.
- Once you've found your fight, hotel or package deal, click on it to see more details.
- Select your trip details, such as room type, flight and any other options pertaining to your trip. Click "Select" on the options you want and follow the instructions until you reach the payment step of the booking process.
- Scroll down the page until you see the payment fields. Directly above, you will see a small link that reads "Enter a Voucher Code" (the link is very easy to miss!). Click on it and paste your coupon code into the revealed field. Click "Apply Voucher".
- Expedia Canada on Facebook: If you love travel and love scoring travel deals, this is a great spot to follow Expedia.ca. Enter contests, get updates on price drops, as well as plenty of ideas for your next holiday.
- Expedia Canada on Twitter: Promos, contests, photos and updates. The company also retweets posts by Expedia.com, so you can stay in the loop on all things Expedia.
- Expedia Canada on Instagram: Want to see some of the faces behind the great deals you've been getting on Expedia? This Instagram account has snap shots of the Canadian Expedia team at various events and company functions.
- Expedia Canada on Pinterest: There isn't too much action on this Canadian Pinterest account from Expedia, but you can still get some ideas for trips in Europe, Canada, Caribbean and more.
- Expedia Canada on Google Plus: Ever wander what's the best time of year to visit China? Want to know more about ecotourism? This Google Plus page from Expedia.ca is a great spot for traveler info.
- Expedia Canada on YouTube: Plenty of useful Canadian-specific travel ads on this YouTube account from Expedia. Check out past and present campaigns and enjoy the laughs.
Email through the direct form on the Expedia.ca website.