ABOUT FOOT LOCKER CANADA
If you've ever gone out in search of the latest styles in athletic footwear, you may have stumbled across Foot Locker or FootLocker.ca. With their iconic referee logo and the signature referee uniforms worn by in-store staff, the shoe retailer is hard to miss. Looking for the latest Jordans? Could use a pair women's trainers or kids' running shoes? Foot Locker has a wide selection of shoes, clothing and accessories for the whole family.
Founded in 1974, the American shoe store was initially part of the F. W. Woolworth Company, which operated numerous successful five-and-dime stores throughout the country. With increased competition and a decline in business starting in the 1980's, the Woolworth Company closed its discount stores and began focusing on the Foot Locker business.
Today, Foot Locker is an international enterprise, with over 3,500 locations in over 20 countries worldwide. Although the main focus of the company remains athletic footwear for men, women and kids, the company has expanded its product offering both in store and online, to include clothing, athletic gear, accessories as well as footwear that doesn't fall into the athletic category.
Looking for a comprehensive shopping experience right in the comfort of your home? Forget the drive to the mall and head over to Footlocker.ca instead. The busy online store is a great spot for your Foot Locker favourites, with an easy to navigate layout and enough detailed descriptions to give you a good idea of the items you're looking at.
Real shoe enthusiasts should check out the release calendar available on FootLocker.ca for upcoming release dates for your popular shoe brands. Some highly anticipated styles are limited in quantity, so keeping an eye on release dates is a good way to stay ahead of the crowds.
The great thing about a company that's committed to constantly updating their product lineup is that the older styles tend to go on sale quite frequently. As the latest merchandise hits the Foot Locker shelves, last season's selection makes its way to the sale section on the FootLocker.ca website. There, you will find discounted shoes, clothing and accessories, often at up to 50% off original price. Be sure to check out the sale section at season's end, for seasonal discounts and special offers.
In addition to the deals you'll encounter in the sale section, we at Dealguild.com have the latest Canadian Foot Locker coupon codes, promos and discounts that can save you some cash on your purchase. Most Foot Locker coupon codes will get you free shipping (usually with a minimum spend), but other variations are also possible, so keep your eyes peeled for other promotional offers!
Also, if you haven't done so already, be sure to sign up for Foot Locker's email newsletter. Signing up gets you access to exclusive offers and the latest news!
If you do happen to stumble upon on a deal involving an online coupon, follow these easy steps to apply the voucher code to your transaction:
- Click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code.
- Navigate to FootLocker.ca and start shopping.
- Once you've made your picks and are ready to start the checkout process, click on the bag icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In your cart summary, review your order. Paste your coupon code into the "Using a Promotional/Coupon Code?" field directly under your item summary. Click "Calculate".
- Foot Locker Canada on Facebook: Get the scoop on the latest sports news, as well as updates on new styles hitting the Foot Locker shelves. Foot Locker is active on this page and will promptly respond to any questions or comments you leave on their wall.
- Foot Locker Canada on Twitter: Waiting for a restock of your favourite kicks? Foot Locker tweets restock updates, as well as contests and promotions that you won't want to miss.
- Foot Locker Canada on Instagram: Ready for their close-up! Check out the latest shoe styles, in slick close-up shots, and pick your favourites on this Instragram account from Foot Locker.
- Foot Locker Canada on YouTube: Check out some familiar faces in sports on Foot Locker's YouTube page. Videos featuring Kyrie Irving, Damian Lillard and others.
Or through the live chat option on FootLocker.ca.
For questions about out of stock styles, shipping, sizing, etc, consider reaching out on Facebook for a quick response.