ABOUT FOREVER 21 CANADA
Fashion can be hard... but it shouldn't be hard on your wallet. That was the resounding idea behind the first Forever 21 store when it first opened its doors in 1984. Since then, Forever 21 has become a global clothing giant with almost 500 worldwide locations and annual revenue of over 3 billion dollars. Still maintaining its economical pricing, the retailer specializes in everyday fashions and accessories for men, women and girls.
Forever 21 was started in 1984 by Do "Don" Won Chang and his wife Jin Sook Chang, recent immigrants to the United States from South Korea. Undeterred by possible bad luck, the couple opened the store in a building that had its three previous tenants close shop within the first year. The store featured styles similar to those popular in South Korea and targeted South Korean immigrant women in the LA area. Ringing in over $700k in revenue in its first year, it was quickly apparent that the store was a huge success, with an appeal that extended beyond the South Korean community.
Throughout the 90s and 2000s, the family-operated business continued to flourish. New locations opened all over North America and were eventually followed by locations all over the world. As Forever 21 gained momentum both at home and abroad, the retailer continued to widen their inventory to include new categories such as girls and plus sizes. These days, Forever 21 locations are enormous both in scope and in size. With some flagship stores exceeding 24,000 square feet, the sheer size and selection can be overwhelming.
To this day, the retailer is one of the largest privately owned companies in America, with competition like Old Navy and Garage. The Changs continue to run the business, with their two daughters playing leading roles alongside their parents.
Forever 21 is known for their low prices and affordable fashions. But as every good bargain-hunter knows, prices can always get lower and deals can always get better. The sheer volume of merchandise offered by Forever 21 gives plenty of opportunity for discounts. Forever21.com features an abundant sale section, with hundreds of items at up to 75% off. The selection is huge and the prices are great. To narrow things down, the site allows shoppers to filter results by category, price, size and color, which certainly speeds up the search if you're looking for something specific.
Aside from the regular sale section, Forever21.com has weekly specials and frequent flash sales which offer shoppers discounts on popular items or store-wide percentage discounts. These deals can be great, so watch for announcements and sign up to the Forever 21 email list. Also keep your eyes peeled for coupons in the following possible denominations:
- Take an additional 30% off sale items
- 30% off jewelry, skirts and dresses
- Take $20 off purchases of $100+
- Get 20% off all regular price items
Shipping is normally free on orders over $60, but watch for deals and coupons offering free shipping on all orders.
Getting the deals and redeeming your coupons on Forever21.com is a breeze. Just click on the coupon or deal you'd like to use and copy any revealed coupon codes onto your clipboard. You will see Forever21.com open in another tab on your browser. If the deal does not require a coupon, select your items and continue to checkout as usual. The deals should already be reflected in the prices and require no further action from you! If your deal involves a coupon, shop the site as you normally would. Once you've made your picks, head over to checkout by clicking on the small (very small!) bag icon at the top right-hand corner of the page. Click "View Bag" and review your items. To right of your item list, below "Order Summary", click on "Enter Promotion Code If Applicable". The button is small and very inconspicuous, so look hard! Once you've clicked, you will see a "Promo Code" field. Paste the coupon code you've copied and click "Apply". Enjoy all the money you just saved!
- Forever 21 on Facebook: The page is updated frequently with pictures of Forever 21 styles as well as other fashion-related content. Participate in contests and see what others are saying about the brand.
- Forever 21 on Twitter: 2 million followers can't be wrong. Follow Forever 21 on Twitter for frequent updates, photos and other fashion and lifestyle tweets.
- Forever 21 on Instagram: If you've ever needed some fashion inspiration, Forever 21 has an Instagram account full of colour, style and beautiful people that will definitely get your fashion gears going.
- Forever 21 on Pinterest: Get ideas for your next outfit and maybe even your next vacation. Forever 21 has some eye-catching pins of their clothing and dozens of beautiful travel destinations where you can strut your new style.
- Forever 21 on Google Plus: Don't miss another sale or company update. Forever 21's Google plus account is full of useful info, great fashion pics and style tips from the pros.
Sunday and Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
Monday thru Friday: 5:00am - 6:00pm PST
For email inquiries, contact Customer Service directly though Forever21.com.