ABOUT GROUPON CANADA
Groupon is a deal-of-the-day website that offers subscribers deals and discounts on products and services in their area. Groupon works with local (and at times national and international) merchants to provide substantial discounts to Groupon users in exchange for exposure, advertising and point-of-sale solutions.
Aside from the deep discounts, Groupon deals give users a break from their usual purchasing habits by offering them deals on products and services they may not have otherwise thought to seek out. With deals up to 90% off regular price, the discounts are usually good enough to try a new product or service. And who knows - you might be coming back! If you can't find what you're looking for at Groupon Canada, you may want to try one of their competitors like Buytopia or WagJag.
Deals on Groupon Canada cover everything you can imagine. From beauty to travel, to restaurant vouchers and cleaning services, Groupon has featured just about every category you can think of. Some examples of past deals include:
- Winter Hydration Facial for $39.95 (regular price $80)
- Custom metal photo print for $6.99 (regular price $69.95)
- Four-course dinner with wine for $93 (regular price $170)
- Vehicle detailing for $49 (regular price $140)
Groupon deals are only available for a limited time and in a limited quantity. For instance, a deal for house cleaning can be available for 3 days and have a limited quantity of 200. The deal is over once the time is up or the deal is sold out.
Select the deal you are interested in. Groupon.com will open in a new tab on your browser.
- Copy and paste the promo code if appropriate
- Find the deal on the Groupon page and click "Buy".
- The website will prompt you to sign in to your existing account or create one.
- Enter your billing info.
- Enjoy your deal!
Once you've signed up to Groupon, you will get daily deals sent directly to your inbox. Those living in small towns or remote areas might not see many deals in their exact location, but will receive deal offers from businesses closest to them.
Buying a Groupon for a business or service you aren't sure about can be scary! The folks at Groupon want their members to have the best possible experience and offer a great refund policy that ensures every customer is happy with their purchase.
If you've changed your mind about a Groupon you've bought, you can return it within 3 days for a full refund - no questions asked! If you've bought a deal and were disappointed by your experience, Groupon will work with you to make it right.
To get deals on the go, download the Groupon app. Search and purchase deals off your device and access your Groupon account.
- Groupon on Twitter: Lots of fun Tweets from the folks at Groupon and links to Groupon deals.
- Groupon on Facebook: Join over 12 million Groupon fans and see what everyone is saying about Groupon deals.
Mo-Fr: 9-5 CST
Email: [email protected]