ABOUT MARCIANO CANADA
Beauty might not be in the clothes you wear, but having an eye for great style certainly doesn't hurt! Canadian women with a love for quality, runway-inspired clothing will be familiar with fashion label Marciano. Named after Paul Marciano, the founder and CEO of Guess Inc., the company is the upscale sister brand of the popular Guess label.
Aimed at fashion-conscious, style-savvy women, the Marciano line of clothing is definitely a cut above your typical mall brands. Founded in the mid-1980's, the brand's focus has been on upscale looks, luxury fabrics and fashion-forward styles that are sophisticated and flattering. Marciano sells tops, skirts, dresses, jeans and accessories and footwear.
As a more exclusive line under Guess Inc., Marciano stores are not as widespread as their Guess counterparts. With most stores located in the US, Marciano's international outreach consists of a store in Puerto Rico and a number of stores in Ontario and Vancouver. Thankfully, those who are not able to access Marciano's brick-and-mortar locations, can visit the store at guessbymarciano.guess.ca and find the same great selection of quality, designer fashions.
The Marciano online store is a reflection of the brand's upscale aspirations. Featuring a clean design with an emphasis on fashion photography, the site exudes the kind of quality you would expect for the price. Speaking of prices, expect to drop some cash when shopping at Marciano or guessbymarciano.guess.ca. With the exception of accessories, most clothing items are prices at $100+, with dresses, jackets and shoes typically ranging from $200+.
If you're a big fan of Marciano clothing, filling your closet with the company's clothing might be detrimental to your financial wellbeing. This is where we come in! On this page you will find the most recent Canadian coupons and special offers, as well as our top tip for saving on Marciano merchandise.
- Check the sale section: Guessbymarciano.guess.ca has a fairly expansive sale section that has a wide range of discounted items. The discounts here generally range from 10-30%, but deeper discounts are possible. Be sure to check back often, as items in this section go fast and your size might not be available if you're slow on the scene.
- Shop off-season: Marciano will usually have end-of-season promotions and an influx of seasonal items in the sale section. Shopping off season will save you a lot of cash - especially on higher ticket items like footwear and outerwear.
- Check Dealguild.com for coupon offers: Marciano occasionally releases valuable coupon offers that get you a percentage off your total. Deals range from free shipping offers to amazing deals like "Save 40% off regular priced items". This is an easy way to save, so be sure to subscribe to get updates on Marciano deals from Dealguild.com.
Nothing will make you feel quite as confident in your new Marciano garb, as the knowledge that you got it all at an amazing price. Taking advantage of deals and redeeming coupons is easy. For starters, identify whether the deal you've got your eye on is a sale or an online coupon. If the deal is a sale, simply click on it and you will be redirected to the applicable page on guessbymarciano.guess.ca. No further action is required, other than picking up your items and enjoying the sale prices.
If your deal is an online coupon, click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code onto your clipboard. Head over to the Marciano page (opened on a new tab on your browser) and start shopping. Once you've picked out your items, click on the "My Bag" link at the top right-hand corner of the page. In your bag summary, review your order and paste your coupon code into the "Promo Code" field (below the summary box on the right side of the page). Click "Apply".
- Marciano Canada on Facebook: If your style itinerary could use a little pick-me-up, this is a good spot for new seasonal ideas. Also watch for sale alerts and special promotions!
- Marciano Canada on Twitter: Get the latest styles as well as invites to exclusive shopping events. This Twitter feed has the scoop on new arrivals, store promos and the most current fashion trends.
- Marciano Canada on Instagram: This account is so hot, it sizzles. Check out the gorgeous shots of models and celebs decked out in the latest Marciano styles. If this page doesn't get you to pull out your credit card....
- Marciano Canada on Pinterest: This page has a little bit of everything. Make yourself hungry with a board of culinary creations and get inspired with countless pins featuring trend-setting Marciano designs.
- Marciano Canada on YouTube: This page is for Marciano's parent company Guess. Get a feel for the brand and watch sultry campaign videos and behind-the-scenes videos from fashion events.
- Marciano Canada on Google Plus: This account runs parallel to the Marciano Facebook page, with all the same posts and updates. If Google Plus is your thing, be sure to get in touch with the company here.
1444 South Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90021