ABOUT HALLMARK ECARDS CANADA
If you still frequently find yourself stuck in front of the card display at your local drug store, searching for a suitable card for your loved one, we have some good and bad news. The bad news: you will never get that time back. The good news: You will never have to scour the card aisle again! The popular card company, Hallmark Cards, has brought their business into the twenty first century with an offering of unique and customizable eCards that can be fired off into cyberspace and into the email inbox of your loved one in seconds!
When it comes to greeting cards, there is no question that the folks at Hallmark know a thing or two about the business. As the largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the United States and a stellar reputation that spans over one hundred years, Hallmark has long since become a household name both in the US and in Canada. Expressing well wishes, condolences and holiday greetings more eloquently than most of us ever could, the company has extended the same quality to its eCard division, offering thousands of cards to suit any occasion.
HallmarkeCards.com is a user-friendly website that makes looking for cards a totally painless experience. The site allows Canadian shoppers to sort cards by occasion, holiday, collection or tone, with each section further subdivided into narrower categories. Need a side-splitting card for Father's Day? No problem! A heartfelt sympathy card for a friend? That's here too. Hallmark eCards has a great selection of cards that make excellent personalized gifts. Choose from a constantly-expanding collection of eCards that can be easily customized to express exactly what you want to say.
Those who still harbour some nostalgia when it comes to the traditional greeting card, should consider the following factors before heading out to the store:
- Cost: Because eCards do not require paper, ink, transportation and storage, the cost of an eCard is significantly cheaper than your average paper card. In fact, the cost of one paper card can cover several months' worth of membership fees at HallmarkeCards.com!
- Environment: If the money isn't reason enough to go electronic, consider the impact the paper industry has on the environment. With deforestation a real global issue, sending an eCard is something you can feel good about.
- Convenience: This goes without saying. eCards can be sent from anywhere, anytime, last minute or well ahead of time! HallmarkeCards.com even offers a handy system that allows you to schedule card deliveries to your chosen recipients on specific days. Perfect for those of us who tend to forget birthdays and anniversaries.
- Selection: Ever have to settle on a less-than-perfect card, simply because the store did not have enough selection. Rest assured, this is not an issue when it comes to eCards. HallmarkeCards has an incredible selection of eCards that won't disappoint.
As a seasoned bargain-hunter you send eCards because you've long since realized that's the more economical alternative to the paper cards you used to pick up at your local drug store. But your bargain senses don't stop there! If you're looking for a way to save even MORE money on your well wishes, look no further! Here at Dealguild.com, we post the latest Canadian coupon offers and promotions that can get you that Hallmark subscription for a better deal than you ever imagined.
If you've already scanned this page for past and current offers, you may have noticed that Hallmark eCard deals come up frequently and are usually quite good. Usually ranging from 20 to 25%, the discounts can shave a few dollars off that Hallmark subscription. Previous deals have included:
- Get $2 off a yearly subscription
- Take 50% off Mother's Day cards
- Get 25% off a 1 or 2 year membership
- Get 20% off all subscriptions
If there are no current deals up for Hallmark eCards, be sure to leave your email address with us. We'll send you the deals as soon as we spot them!
Redeeming the deals is about as easy as - well, sending an eCard! Once you've chosen a deal you'd like to use toward your Hallmark eCards membership, make a note of whether the deal is a sale or an online coupon. Deals that are marked as sales, indicate promotions on the HallmarkseCards.com website. This means that the promotional prices are either already applied, or will be applied automatically when you choose your subscription. No extra steps are necessary! Click on the deal and you'll be automatically taken to the applicable page on HallmarkeCards.com.
If your deal is marked as an online coupon, click on the deal and copy the coupon code that is revealed. Once you've got your code, head over to HallmarkeCards.com and click the "Join Now" link at the top right-hand corner of the page. Enter your information to set up your account and click "Create". You will be redirected to a page that gives you several membership options. Choose your option and enter your credit card information. At the bottom of the page, click the "Have a coupon code?" link. Paste your voucher into the opened field and click "Apply". Your discount code will be applied to your membership total.
- Hallmark eCards Canada on Facebook: Every day is an occasion for an eCard. From Mother's Day to Superheroes Day, this fun Facebook page won't let you forget to send your well wishes to that special someone.
- Hallmark eCards Canada on Twitter: Get a Hallmark eCard? Tell everyone what you thought by tweeting @hallmarkecard. Also, follow this great account for holiday reminders and special promotional offers.
- Hallmark eCards Canada on Instagram: This account doesn't get much use, but still has some good examples of Hallmark's eCard options.
- Hallmark eCards Canada on Pinterest: Want a glimpse of some of Hallmark's most popular eCards? Browse the fun, whimsical cards by artists Kylie Wu and Lexi Vay, as well as a selection of some vintage holiday cards.
To get in touch with Hallmark, scroll to the bottom of the HallmarkeCards.com website. Click on the "Email Us" link. You will have an option to either send an email message or start a live chat with a customer service representative.