ABOUT HATLEY CANADA
Rarely do you find a large, internationally recognized retailer that is wholesome to its very core. Hatley is a Canadian family-owned and operated company, specializing in casual, cute clothing and accessories for the whole family. From the adorable pajamas to the coffee mugs and sticky notes, Hatley items make great gifts - whether for yourself or someone special!
Hatley began as a small apron-making operation run by John and Alice Oldland from their tiny gift store in North Hatley, Quebec. The aprons, initially hand-painted by Alice, quickly gained popularity and the husband and wife team expanded their operations. Eventually, they began selling their cute, nature-inspired kitchen items at gift shops and kitchen supply stores across Canada and the United States.
When the pair retired in 1999, the business remained in the family. The couple's three sons took over operations and expanded the Hatley product offering to include a wide range of items such as sleep apparel for the whole family, mugs, hats, rain boots and much, much more!
Today, Hatley products are sold in over 3,000 stores across North America as well as in 20 countries across the globe. You will find their sweet designs at Hatley.com and other popular shopping destinations such as Chapters Indigo and Well.ca.
The deals on Hatley products start with the outlet section on Hately.com. Here you will find great deals on a selection of items, frequently last-season's merchandise. The discounts are usually in the 50% range, although the selection is usually limited and sizes and colours sell out fast. Checking back often will ensure you don't miss out!
In addition to the outlet on Hatley.com, coupons and special offers do come up, and when they do, we publish them right on this page! Previous Hatley deals have included:
- Get 2 women's graphic tees for $25
- Get free shipping on any purchase this weekend
- Take $20 off when you spend $100
- Select pajamas are 3 for the price of 2
- Get a free kids' tee shirt when you spend over $100
Found a Hatley deal you'd like to use? Redeeming deals is easy as pie. For starters, click on the deal you'd like to use. Hatley.com will open in a new page on your browser. If the deal is a sale or promotion on the website, no additional steps are required. Simply proceed to shop and enjoy the already-reduced priced. If your deal is a coupon code, follow these quick steps:
- Copy the coupon code from the Dealguild.com page. Once you've got your coupon code, head on over toHatley.com for all those cute-as-a-button picks.
- Shop as you usually would. When you've picked your items, hover over the cart icon on the top right-hand corner of the page and click "View Cart".
- On the cart summary page, review your order. Under "Hatley's Club Codes" paste your promo code into the field and click "Apply Coupon". The page will refresh to reflect the value of your coupon.
- Hatley on Facebook: This is a great spot for those who just can't get enough of the cute prints and sweet designs. The company posts frequent pictures featuring their products as well as the occasional contest and special promotion. If you happen to have questions about the brand or the merchandise, Hately is very active on their Facebook page and will respond to your question or comment promptly!
- Hatley on Twitter: Catch glimpses of the latest prints on this lively Twitter feed. Also see pictures of happy customers, posting pictures of themselves and their kids decked out in their brand new Hatley apparel!
- Hatley on Pinterest: This Pinterest account is a whole lot of fun. Check out past and present Hatley designs, see pictures of celebs sporting Hatley items, get ideas for fun family photographs and much, much more.
- Hatley on Google Plus: This is a great place to stay in touch with Hatley. The company posts frequently with new items, promotions, contests and gift ideas. Watch clips of Hatley in the media and see pictures of happy customers wearing Hatley designs.
860 90th Avenue