Get everything you need for your healthy lifestyle in a snap. That's the idea behind Toronto-based e-retailer HealthSnap, which offers thousands of pharmacy, beauty and household items. The health-focused retailer makes shopping for everyday essentials like toothpaste and vitamins easy and convenient, promising some of the fastest delivery times you'll find anywhere. HealthSnap carries a lot of the same products that Well.ca or London Drugswould carry.
If you're worried about not being able to find your items, HealthSnap.ca features an extremely user-friendly layout and an easy-to-navigate homepage that makes shopping a breeze. The site is divided into 10 categories, which include: Beauty, Skincare, Personal Care, Medicine, Vitamins & Supplements, Baby & Mom, Diet & Fitness, Household, Sexual Wellness and - you got it - Deals! The Deals section can be further filtered by category, brand and symptom, for easy searching.
Have a particular health concern but not sure what products will alleviate your discomfort? HealthSnap allows users to search by symptom. Choose your ailment from a long list of options ranging from common concerns like heartburn to more specialized problems like hip pain or phlebitis.
What differentiates HealthSnap.ca from other Canadian health and wellness e-retailers like Well.ca and Healthy Planet Canada is the large network of participating pharmacies that allows shoppers to pick up their order at a local drug store. The advantages of the pharmacy pickup option include free shipping(otherwise a shipping charge applies on all orders under $50) and fast delivery - sometimes as early as same day.
This option is available only in Ontario and mostly includes pharmacies in large city centers. To find your nearest participating pharmacy, enter your city or postal code into the pharmacy locator. If your area does not have a pickup location, drop HealthSnap a line and they'll look into potential partners in your vicinity.
HealthSnap.ca makes spotting the deals very easy. Look for discounted items in the Clearance section located to the right of the search bar, as well as the Deals tab. Both areas are great for deals on everything from toothpaste to household cleaning supplies and offer discounts of up to 50% off.
In addition to the savings you'll find on the website, HealthSnap puts out frequent coupons that we publish here on this page. Look for valuable coupon codes that will get you percentages off your order, bother site-wide and in specific categories. Examples of previous HealthSnap deals include:
- Get 20% off your order
- Take 50% off all cosmetics
- Take 15% off your first order
- Take 60% off Ivory bar soap
Sales and promotions: Sale and promo deals don't require any extra steps to get the savings. Click on the deal and the applicable page on HealthSnap will open in a new tab on your browser. Shop as you usually do!
Coupons: Click on the coupon deal you'd like to apply to your purchase and copy the revealed coupon code. Shop for your items on HealthSnap. When you're ready to checkout, click on the cart icon at the top right-hand side of the page and then click "View Cart". In your cart summary, paste your code into the "Coupon Code" field above your order total. Click "Apply" to refresh the page.
- HealthSnap on Facebook: This is a good spot to stay connected with HealthSnap. The company posts new products, sales, promotions, as well as a variety of light-hearted pictures and health-oriented reads.
- HealthSnap on Twitter: Did you know that you could reduce your chance of heart disease just by walking 30 minutes a day? The HealthSnap Twitter feed is full of great health tips, interesting facts and updates on HealthSnap promotions.
- HealthSnap on Pinterest: This is not the most prolific Pinterest account, but it's still worth a glimpse if you're looking for gift ideas or the best vitamins and supplements to combat the winter blues.
- HealthSnap on YouTube: Want to get the facts on targeted weight loss or the importance of protein? Catch these videos and other health-related clips on HealthSnap's YouTube page.
- HealthSnap on GooglePlus: This Google Plus account has a wealth of useful articles that might teach you a thing or two about your body and how to improve your health. This is a great account to follow for anyone interested in the latest medical studies and the best tips on improving your general wellbeing.
7622 Keele St
Email: [email protected]