ABOUT LENOVO CANADA
Like other computing mega-companies before it, Lenovo comes from humble beginnings in a guard shack in Beijing. It was there that in 1984, a group of ten engineers incorporated a company that will later be known as "Legend," eventually becoming Lenovo.
In 2014, Lenovo was the world's largest personal computer vendor by volume. With operations in 60 countries, Lenovo has grown to make smartphones, desktops, tablets, notebooks, servers, and many other electronic devices. Lenovo products are available virtually across the globe to customers in over 150 countries. The organization has grown significantly from the original 10 employees. Currently, it boasts 54,000 employees, $38 billion in revenue and two headquarters in Bejing and North Carolina, competing with the likes of HP and Sony.
Lenovo recognizes that not every shopper is a computer whiz who knows exactly what is available or even what he/she wants. For this reason, Lenovo created a handy tool to help you narrow down your choices and display options depending on what you use and need your new computer for. On the very top right hand side, beside the "Deals" tab, you will find the "Which PC is right for me?" section. If you click on that section, you will be asked 4 simple questions about how you plan to use your computer (e.g. work vs. home), what type (e.g. desktop vs. laptop), which features are important (e.g. touchscreen, battery life), and most importantly, how much are you willing to spend. After you have answered all the applicable questions, the tool will present you with items matching your needs.
As an enormous company with a wide selection of product, Lenovo always has products on sale or promo. Sometimes featuring a category (PCs, laptops, etc) or a specific product, Lenovo makes their hottest deals visible by featuring them on their main page. Some featured Lenovo deals have included:
- 45% off on select personal computersSpecific laptop deals + free shipping
- 25% off ThinkServer rack servers
- 20% off select ThinkPad and Think Centre PCs
Aside from their featured deals, Lenovo.com often offers coupons that will get you dollar or percentages off specific items. Some past coupons have included:
- 38% off the Lenovo N700 wireless bluetooth mouse & free shipping
- 48% off the Lenovo in-ear headset P190 & free shipping
- 20% off ThinkServer tower servers & free shipping
Getting the deals on your Lenovo products can be a little tricky. The Lenovo.com page can be confusing and difficult to navigate, so don't rush through your transaction so as to not miss any important steps! From the Dealguild.com page above, click on the deal you'd like to use - Lenovo.com will open in a new tab on your browser.
On the Lenovo.com site, select your item(s) and click "Shop Now." Many Lenovo products will require more steps such as choosing hardware, warranty options, etc., so be sure to read carefully to ensure you're getting what you want. Once you get through the steps (you can also skip them by clicking "Skip and Continue" on the right side of your screen under the "Continue" button), you will reach your cart summary page. In your cart, review your items and look for the "Cart Summary" box on the right side of your screen. If you see an eCoupon code under your subtotal, click "ACTIVATE". If your deal was a coupon, be sure you've copied the coupon code from the Dealguild.com page. Paste your coupon into the eCoupon field in the same box and click "Apply." Check to make sure your discounts have been applied!
- Lenovo on Facebook Facebook: Join Lenovo's Facebook group for updated communications with the company, the occasional product teaser, but primarily posts and videos related to social charities and movements Lenovo supports (Women's rights, recycling, etc.).
- Lenovo on Twitter: Follow Lenovo's twitter for brief snippets teasing future products and newly released items. The company also updates customers on recently released software patches and notifies of any system-wide issues. In addition, enjoy links to videos related to the computer industry.
- Lenovo on Google Plus: Follow Lenovo on Google+ for the latest newsand released of products. In addition, watch for competitions calling all to design the next generation products.
- Lenovo on YouTube: Subscribe to the Lenovo YouTube channel for topical videos around all the special dates in the calendar. The channel is full of handy video previews and reviews of products, slick commercials, and just generally humorous Lenovo-themed clips.
- Lenovo on Pinterest: Follow Lenovo on Pinterest for cool pictures of Lenovo products. Get inspired for your next purchase!
Or email Lenovo from their direct form.