ABOUT LOWE'S CANADA
- Installation services
- Weekly flyer
- Special promotions
- Coupons and other deals
- Getting the deals
- Get connected
- Contact info
Lowes' goal is to be the big store with an even bigger heart. Competing against multiple other big-box construction and home improvement retailers like Rona and Home Depot, Lowes places a big emphasis on customer service and friendly help with all your home improvement and DIY projects.
Lowe's was founded in 1946 in North Carolina and began as a small family-run hardware store. By the 1960's the store's humble beginnings gave way to rapid expansion, with stores opening in North Carolina and beyond. At the turn of the century, Lowes took over American competitor Eagle Hardware and Garden, becoming the second largest home improvement store chain in the US.
Lowes began establishing a presence beyond the border and opened its first Canadian location in Hamilton, ON, in 2008. Since then, more locations followed and Lowes established itself as a solid competitor in the Canadian construction and home improvement playing field. With over 30 stores across the country, the retailer carries everything from building materials to home decor and everything in between. The selection is great and the prices are usually competitive with plenty of deals and sales to keep Lowes in the home improvement game.
For those looking to get shopping with
So your handy skills are limited and those blinds aren't installing themselves... Don't panic! The folks at Lowes know that some of us have talents that lie elsewhere and offer installation services for all those jobs that might require more than a bit of duct tape. Installation services can help you install flooring, window coverings, decks, cabinets, countertops, bathrooms, generators and more. Many of these services come with free in-home consultations!
Because your home requires constant maintenance, Lowes offers weekly deals that feature items across many store categories. Deals are published in a weekly flyer, which can vary depending on your location. To see the deals available in your area, click on "This Week's Flyer" under the "Deals and Flyer" tab on the Lowes.ca main page. Enter your postal code and your flyer will come up. Weekly deals usually offer 20-30% off select items (sometimes more) and can mean big savings on big-ticket items like appliances and furniture.
Lowes typically runs several promotions every month, featuring items in a specific category or on a particular brand. Promotion prices last several weeks and can mean big savings on expensive items. Some typical promotions might include:
- Save 20% on kitchen faucets
- Save 15% on area rugs
- Save 15% on all Maytag appliances
- Save $50 on all dual flush toilets
All good bargain hunters know to check the clearance section! Lowes.ca has a sizeable clearance area with up to 80% off items across all categories. If you're looking to save on kitchen, bath, home decor, lighting or flooring, the clearance section is definitely worth a look. But know that selection can be limited and heavily discounted items can go fast!
In addition to their flyers and promotions, Lowes occasionally offers great coupons and online deals that you won't want to miss. Some coupon variations can include:
- Get $600 off when you spend over $4000
- Get $75 off when you spend over $500 on appliances
- Get additional 10% off clearance snow blowers
- Save 15% on orders of $150 or more
Lowes offers free shipping on orders over $49, but watch for free shipping coupons for smaller orders.
You might not know how to install that deck, but you'll definitely know how to save money on your Lowes purchase. Follow these steps to redeem Lowes coupons and deals.
- Click on the deal you would like to use. Lowes.ca will open in a separate tab on your browser.
- If the deal is a sale on the website, the applicable sale section will open automatically on the Lowes.ca website, leaving you to make your picks from the already-discounted items.
- If the deal is a coupon, copy the revealed coupon code from the Dealguild page and proceed to shop as you usually would on Lowes.ca.
- Once you've made your selections, head over to the checkout area by clicking on the cart icon at the top right-hand corner of the page. Your shopping cart will open with your selected items listed.
- Review your items and enter your postal code in the pop-up window to determine your nearest Lowes location or your delivery zone. Click "Proceed to Checkout"
- Enter your shipping address details. Under your order summary, paste your coupon code into the "Promotional Code" field. Click "Validate".
- Lowes on Facebook: Get home improvement ideas and see what's new at Lowes and Lowes.ca.
- Lowes on Twitter: Ever wonder what that patio set would look like in an actual backyard? See pictures and read tweets from Lowes customers and get updates on Lowes sales and promotions.
- Lowes on LinkedIn: Lots of company info and links to articles about the home improvement giant.
- Lowes on YouTube: Even the best of us need help with those jobs around the house. This channel is full of useful videos that will help you get those jobs done safely and effectively.
- Lowes on Pinterest: These pins will have your mind racing with home improvement ideas. Get inspired with amazing "before and after" pins as well as design and decor ideas for every space in your home.
Tel: 1-888-98LOWES (56937)
Email: [email protected]
Or via live chat on Lowes.ca:
Mon - Fri 7am - 1am
Sat - Sun 8am - 11pm