ABOUT MIO GLOBAL CANADA
Whether you're a professional athlete or just have casual dates with your treadmill, you know the importance of heart rate monitoring when it comes to athletic performance and exercise. Monitoring your heart rate allows you to be in tune with your body and make adjustments to your exercise routine in order to meet your goals. Mio heart rate monitors use cutting edge technology to give users the most accurate heart rate information and the most comfortable, modern designs.
Established in 1999 by Liz Dickinson, Mio was the answer to a gap in the market for athletic heart rate monitors. A leader in the field of technology and innovation, Dickinson grew the company to include an impressive team of designers and scientists. Over the years, the Mio team has expanded its product offering, creating cutting-edge monitoring products as well as a line of athletic accessories.
Based in Vancouver, BC, the company's Canadian roots and it's continual dedication to innovation have earned it reputable spot on the Canadian technological landscape. Today, Mio Global offers a lineup of heart rate monitoring wristwatches and bands, tailored to meet your specific needs. Need a heart rate monitor that keeps you on track during your workouts? Try the Mio LINK. Want a heart rate monitor that will serve you during cycling? Check out the Mio VELO. Whatever your needs or goals, there's a Mio monitor out there for you.
As with most things in life, approaching physical activity with a goal in mind can help you stay focused and maximize your potential. Whether you're trying to lose a few extra pounds or increase your cardiovascular endurance in preparation for that 10K marathon, a heart rate monitor is a big part of the equation. Here are some of the top reasons to invest in monitoring technology:
- See the real-time physiological response exercise has on your body
- Prevent injury caused by improper pacing and overexertion
- Adjust your training when you see you're below or above your target heart rate zone
- Optimize your workouts to allow your body to use fat as fuel
- Track your progress
When it comes to great technology, there's one thing that's certain: it ain't cheap. The Mio family of heart rate monitors are no different, with a starting price tag of about $100. With a durable design and a wealth of health benefits, you can feel good that your Mio monitor will serve you well for a long time, yet the initial purchase is still a bit of an investment.
For those looking to save on their Mio products, Mioglobal.com does offer a small section dedicated to deals and promotions. With a selection of refurbished products as well as limited-time offers like gifts with purchase. Be sure to check out the most current offers in the "Promotions" tab.
As far as coupon deals go, you won't find too many on Mio products. When they do come up, the discounts range from 10% to 25% off the original price. Here at Dealguild we post the latest Mio deals right on this page, so if a deal come up, you'll be the first to know! Previous deals on Mio products have included:
- Take $20 off the Mio Alpha
- Get 10% off your purchase and free shipping
- Get free express shipping
- Get 25% off and free shipping
So you've stumbled upon a Mio deal? It's your lucky day! If your deal is a sale on the website, simply click on the deal and you'll be redirected to Mioglobal.com, where you will find the prices already reduced. No extra steps are required - simply add the items to your cart and checkout as usual!
If your deal is an online coupon, click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code. Once you've got your code, head over to Mioglobal.com and start shopping! When you've picked up your items, head over to checkout by clicking on the cart icon at the top right-hand side of your screen. You will be prompted to enter your shipping and billing information. Navigate through the checkout steps. Once you've reached the "Promotions and Payment" page (Step 3), paste your coupon code into the "Promo Code" field and click "Submit".
- Mio Global on Facebook: If you require a little motivation to get yourself out the door for your morning jog, this page from Mio Global might help put things into perspective. See pictures of other Mio users and read posts on the many benefits of staying active at any age and at any fitness level!
- Mio Global on Twitter: See what others are saying about their Mio and get inspired with motivational quotes and links. This feed is a great spot for runners specifically, with plenty of tweets on improving endurance, preventing injury and finding motivation.
- Mio Global on Instagram: Check out the fun, inspirational shots from Mio Global. From inspirational posters to pets sporting Mio wristbands, this page is worth a look.
- Mio Global on Pinterest: From healthy recipes to workout tips, this is a great account to follow for anyone with fitness in mind.
- Mio Global on YouTube: Watch videos on setting up and getting started with your Mio products, as well as informational videos on how Mio wristbands and watches can improve your life.
- Mio Global on Google Plus: Get the latest from Mio Global, with news on new technologies, company updates and much more.
Email: [email protected]