ABOUT NATURALIZER CANADA
Shoes, just like women have come a long way since the late 1920's. As the glamorous flapper era was taking the world by storm, hemlines were getting shorter and footwear was soon becoming the focus in the world of fashion. It was during this era that Naturalizer was first introduced to the world.
Owned by Brown Footwear, a leader in the footwear industry since the 1800's, Naturalizer embodies the main philosophy behind its parent company. When starting Naturalizer, Brown's vision was to launch a line of women's footwear, combining the latest fashion trends with all the comfort features that women all around the world desired. It was this concept that helped Naturalizer become one of the first shoe brands that women could turn to for the feminine style they desired and the comfort they thought was impossible to attain.
Naturalizer features an exclusive N5 comfort system which was developed using five essential features that have been tested and proven to provide all day comfort:
- Extra cushioning
- Breathable linings
- Balance with every step
- Flexible soles
- Lightweight materials
Naturalizer shoes symbolize what modern women have achieved through the changing times. Outfitting the soles of confident and ambitious women as they balance the everyday demands of career and family life - whether that means a pair of velvet flats for the soccer game carpool or that must have pair of black pumps for the presentation in the board room - Naturalizer is sure to have the right shoe for you!
Naturalizer continues to inspire women to love their "soles" in over 60 countries around the world. The company has over 174 stores across Canada and the US and also sells their footwear through retailers such as Sears, Hudson's Bay, SoftMoc and others.
Many deals are available for the popular Naturalizer brand simply by navigating their website at Naturalizer.ca. By subscribing to their newsletter you will instantly qualify you for free shipping plus $10 off your first order.
Their website is easy to navigate and has a sale section that's easily accessible through their home page. In addition to the sales and promotions listed on their website, you can also find some great online deals and coupon codes right here on this page. Some past Naturalizer coupons have included:
- Get 20% off any purchase online or in store
- Take 20% off all handbags
- Save up to 70% in the Naturalizer sale section
- Get up to 66% discount on select handbags
Deals are also available through partnering websites carrying the Naturalizer brand. For example:
Redeeming a coupon is as easy as walking in those comfortable Naturalizer shoes! Simply click on the deal you're interested in and you will be automatically redirected to the applicable page on Naturalizer.ca. If your deal is a sale or promotion, you will find that the prices are already reduced, so you can enjoy the savings without any extra steps!
If your deal involves a coupon, remember to copy the revealed coupon code before diving in to the great selection at Naturalizer.ca. With your deal in tow, shop as you usually would! Once you're ready to commit to your shopping cart, head over to checkout by clicking on the "My Cart" icon at the top right-hand corner of the page. In your cart, review your order and paste your coupon code into the "Promo Code" field right below your item list. Click "Apply Promo" and voila, the deal is applied to your total and you are ready to checkout and pay for your purchase.
- Naturalizer on Facebook: This page gives great ideas on the latest shoe trends as well as advertises any sales and promotions currently going on at Naturalizer.ca. Have a question or comment for the folks at Naturalizer? Post it on this page and get a quick reply!
- Naturalizer on Twitter: This page is a must-follow for every shoe lover out there. In addition to posting the latest trends and deals, it allows you to follow other fashion-forward shoe fashionistas and gives some great advice on finding the perfect pair of shoes to match any outfit.
- Naturalizer on Pinterest: Can you say shoe heaven? This site is filled with cute shoes, accessories and amazing outfit ideas. You will be sure to find an inspiration that you can turn into your own fashion masterpiece.
- Naturalizer on Instagram: Once you find that perfect outfit with the perfect pair of Naturalizer shoes be sure you post it using #naturlalizer and get a following of your own shoe enthusiasts. Follow this account and get ideas and inspirations that will have you searching for more deals on Naturalizer.ca!
BROWN SHOE COMPANY
St. Louis Corporate Headquarters
8300 Maryland Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63105