ABOUT PARADE ORGANICS CANADA
Like all parents, when it comes to your tiny little bundle, only the best will do. From birth onward, you want to wrap your little one in the softest, most gentle fabrics to ensure a happy, healthy transition from the comforts of the womb. Parade Organics offers products that are good for your baby and good for the earth. With their selection of organic clothes, toys and bedding, your baby will enjoy the softest, most luxurious textures in his first years of life.
Started in 2004 in the Vancouver area, Parade Organics was initially an infant and toddler clothing line that was passionate about the use of all-natural materials. The company was the first North American baby line to use 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, which became a huge seller among parents looking to get closer to nature with their children's clothing. Capitalizing on the popularity of their clothing, Parade Organics soon opened their very first boutique in Gastown, offering organic clothing, bedding, accessories and toys to local parents.
Today, the company has several small boutiques in the Vancouver area, as well as a busy online store at ParadeBaby.com. Canadian babies from coast to coast can now enjoy the environmentally-friendly comforts of quality organic blankets, onesies, yoga sets, stuffed toys and more! The site features a user-friendly layout with three main shopping areas: Clothing, Bedding and PJs and Toys and Gifts. All items feature soft earth tones, many with cute designs and naturally, all are certified organic.
When shopping for your baby, you have many options when it comes to cute, quality items. Choosing to buy organic has many benefits both for you, your baby and the environment. For starters, organic fibers are gentler on baby's delicate skin. Many infants are sensitive to synthetic materials, making cotton (and especially organic cotton) a great choice for those tender first years!
Organic toys such as Parade Baby's "blabla knit dolls" and stuffies are also a great addition to your child's collection. Knit by craftsmen in Peru and Thailand, the toys have natural thread and stuffing, making them the ideal cuddle buddy, and perfect for youngsters who tend to put everything in their mouth! The company supports fair trade and promotes local artisans with fair wages and labour standards - and that's something YOU can feel great about!
When browsing ParadeBaby.com, the obvious place to start looking for deals is the "Deals" section. Located in the top navigation bar, the section lists a variety of deals currently on at Parade Organics. Some examples include:
- Get any pant and onesie for $36
- Get 2 rompers for $49
- Get 2 blankets for $40
- Buy one gown and get the 2nd 20% off
In addition to the promotions running on Parade Organics, you can find the latest Canadian coupon codes and promotions right here on this page. Past coupons and promotions we've seen here at Dealguild have included:
- Get 20% off your order
- Get 10% off when you spend $50+
- Get 20% off sale items
- Get a free $15 gift card when you buy any suitcase
- Get a free toddler tee with your order of $40+
You'll feel even better about your baby's new cute, organic clothes and toys when you know you got them at a great price. Once you've picked a deal you'd like to use toward your purchase, click on it and head over to ParadeBaby.com. If your deal is a sale or promotion on the website, no further action is necessary other than to shop the deals and enjoy the already-reduced prices. Checkout as usual and wait for your cute things to arrive!
If your deal involves an online coupon, follow these easy steps to apply the coupon code to your transaction:
- Click on the online coupon deal and copy the revealed code before heading over to ParadeBaby.com.
- Get shopping!
- Once you've picked your items, click of the "bag" button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Review your item in the cart summary and click "checkout".
- On the next page, fill out your information. In the Order Summary box, click the "Have a coupon code? Click to enter it." Paste your coupon code into the revealed field. Click "Apply". Your total will be updated to include your promo code.
- Parade Organics on Facebook: There's a whole lot of cute happening on this page! Get your fill of adorable tots, sporting their Parade outfits. Also stay in the loop on new arrivals, new seasonal prints and restock alerts for popular sold out items!
- Parade Organics on Twitter: Photos, updates, new product alerts, sale announcements and promotions! All those and more can be found by following Parade Organics on Twitter.
- Parade Organics on Pinterest: Wondering what the flagship Gastown store looks like? Check out pictures of Parade Organics locations, as well as boards picturing the cutest Parade styles for infants and toddlers.
- Parade Organics on Instagram: This Instagram account is sweeter than pie. Check out the adorable onesies, rompers and yoga outfits on these tiny models and get inspired to buy your own little darling their very own Parade Organics getup.
231 Cambie Street,
Email: [email protected]