ABOUT ROOTS CANADA
When it comes to brands that are quintessentially Canadian, Roots Canada is about as authentic as they come. Down to the beaver on their logo, the Roots brand embraces all things Canada and invokes the rustic elements of Canadian wilderness and iconic settings like Algonquin Park. The brand offers men's, women's and children's clothing and footwear including a variety of leather goods.
Roots was founded in 1973 and began as a leather footwear company, with their first stor located in Toronto. Within its first year, Roots opened additional locations in Vancouver and Montreal as well as several US stores. Two years later, the company began expanding their products with a selection of casual apparel for men and women. As demand for Roots products grew, the company began offering their merchandise to retailers like Eaton's, Holt Renfrew, Bloomingdales and others. Roots has to compete with other popular stores like Aeropostale.
In 1998, Roots Canada ventured beyond the clothing and footwear category with a line of leather home furnishings. Custom made in Canada, the pieces feature the same quality leather workmanship seen in Roots footwear and accessories, but on a substantially larger scale. The furniture line continues to operate to this day with a chic design showroom in Toronto.
Today, Roots Canada continues to make the quality leather goods it had become famous for. Leather products include shoes, belts, bags, wallets, wristlets, backpacks and briefcases. Roots apparel, however, has arguably become the more popular of the brand's offerings. Products include a variety of casual and athletic apparel and accessories such as socks, hats, gloves, scarves, etc. The retailer has over 220 stores across Canada, the US and Asia and operates an expansive e-commerce store that features Roots regular merchandise as well as online exclusives.
Inspired by the Canadian wilderness, it's not surprising that environmental causes are at the core of the Roots brand. The retailer has made it their mission to use environmentally-friendly, non-toxic and sustainable materials in the construction of their stores and the making of their products. The company is constantly coming up with ways to reduce waste in their packaging and encourage recycling and environmental responsibility. Roots is one of the first Canadian brands to use sustainable cotton alternatives such as hemp and bamboo to make their clothing.
What's better than stylish, eco-friendly Canadian apparel? Stylish, eco-friendly Canadian apparel bought at a discount! There are several ways to save on Roots products starting with the sale section on Roots.com. Find end-of-season discounts on men's, women's and children's apparel with deals up to 60% off the original price.
Roots coupons are also common, offering customers percentages off their purchase, $ discounts as well as occasional free shipping on their order. Some coupons can be used in the sale section, compounding your discount and getting you great savings! Watch for coupons in the following possible denominations:
- Save $20 on purchases of $100 or more
- 15% discount on full priced items
- Get an extra 50% off sale items
- 25% off your entire order
Getting the deals on Roots.com is easy. Follow these steps to get deals and redeem Roots coupons:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use toward your Roots.com purchase. The roots website will open in a separate tab on your browser.
- If your deal is a sale, the applicable sale page will open and you'll see the discounts already reflected in the prices. Shop as you would usually and enjoy the savings.
- If your deal is a coupon, copy the coupon code revealed on the Dealguild page - you'll need it at the end of your transaction!
- Shop the Roots website. Every time you add an item to your cart, your cart summary will pop up, prompting you to either continue shopping or checkout. When you've made your selections, click "Checkout".
- In your shopping bag, click on the "Use a Promo Code" button below your item list. A dropdown will open with a field for your copied coupon.
- Paste your coupon into the promo code field and click "Apply". Make sure your coupon value was deducted from the total.
- Roots on Facebook: A lively page with plenty of pictures of roots products as well as company updates and style-related reads. Roots actively participates on this page, so leave your questions and suggestions for a quick reply!
- Roots on Pinterest: This might just be the coziest account on Pinterest. Look through hundreds of pins featuring Roots products and the beautiful wilderness that inspires them!
- Roots on Twitter: Updates, pictures, fun facts. A great place to connect with the Roots Canada community.
- Roots on YouTube: Plenty to see here. Watch Roots ads and videos featuring Roots products and initiatives.
- Roots on Instagram: What's not to love about a page full of cozy, rustic pictures featuring this great Canadian brand?
Email: [email protected]