ABOUT SEARS CANADA
- Deals and steals
- Applying Sears coupons
- Shop on the go with Sears mobile
- Sears Financial credit cards
- Retail with a heart
- Further links
- Contact infof there's anything constant in the world of retail, Sears is definitely up there on the list of ever-present destinations for Canadian shoppers. What began in 1952 as Simpson-Sears (a joint venture between Sears and Canadian department store Simpsons), has grown into a nation-wide retail chain that reaches over 3 million Canadian households Currently, Sears boasts more than 170 stores across the country, from their regular department stores to the free-standing Sears Home stores. The retail giant offers an expansive selection of products and services, covering every category from clothing to travel services. With most products available through their website at Sears.ca, shopping for everything you need can be done without ever leaving your house. Whether it's a dress or a snow blower, Sears offers a variety of options when it comes to getting your things. Choose from home delivery or pick up your order at one of 1,400 merchandise pick-up locations.
The advantage of shopping with a large retailer like Sears Canada is the volume of deals and discounts available at any given time, to try and outdo the competition such as Hudson's Bay. Outlet selections (both in-store and online), clearance sales, coupons and one-day specials makes Sears.ca a popular destination for bargain-lovers Canada-wide. Great deals at Sears may include offers such as:
- Up to 60% off clearance items
- $10 off $50 with Sears newsletter sign-up
- $15 off $150 with online coupons
- Up to 25% off baby items during Sears Baby Days
Taking advantage of Sears Canada coupons and offers is easy. Many offers such as daily deals and price alert sales are already reflected in the online price and don't require any further action. Coupons however, can be applied once you're done shopping and ready to check out. Once you've clicked on the coupon you want to use, proceed to the Sears website and select the items you would like to purchase. Once you are done shopping, select "Proceed to Checkout" under the shopping cart icon. Provide your email or sign in to an already existing account. Complete the Billing and Shipping section, choosing home delivery or your closest pick-up location. Apply your coupon at the bottom of the Review and Payment section by checking the "Add a Promotion or Coupon Code" box and pasting your selected coupon.
Some of us might remember waiting for the Sears catalogue to find out about the latest offerings, but those days are far behind us. The Sears app for iPhone, Android and iPad lets users shop anywhere and places daily deals, featured offers and flyers at your fingertips wherever you happen to be. Find a store or pick-up location near you, call customer service right off your device and apply your coupons at checkout.
Like many large, cross-category retailers do, Sears always looks for ways to sweeten the deals for their frequent shoppers. Sears offers its customers the Sears Financial Credit Card which automatically enrolls cardholders in the Sears Club and allows them to earn points on their purchases. Every dollar spent with the Sears card earns points that can be redeemed toward future purchases. 1,000 points equals $10 toward anything at Sears (including travel!) which translates into 2% back in rewards every time you shop at Sears.
Sears knows the importance of good prices, but they don't forget the value of community. The Sears Canada Charitable foundation is a great charity aimed at supporting Canadian communities. With a focus on children's health and youth development, Sears is involved with a great number of charitable groups and events such as The Sears Great Canadian Run and Sears National Kids Cancer Ride. For more info, check out the Sears website.
- Sears on Facebook: Connect with Sears through social media and get the inside scoop on deals and promotions. Stay in the loop with pictures of new products, offer updates and feedback from other Sears customers.
- Sears on Twitter: Join the Sears Twitter community and stay on top of the savings with daily updates on deals and bargains. Watch videos and hear what other customers have to say.
- Sears on YouTube: Watch great instructional videos such as "How to Measure Curtains" as well as useful tip videos like "How to Buy a Stove".
- Sears on Google Plus: As well as all the latest offers from Sears Canada, you can see what is happening in Sears circles, as well as links to all their social profiles.
- Sears on Pinterest: Check out all the pins from Sears Canada, where they have created fun-filled boards of many of their most interesting and popular retail items.
Sears Canada Inc.
290 Yonge Street, Suite 700
24 hour bilingual phone support: 1-888-932-1015