ABOUT STICKER YOU CANADA
If you had your very own sticker collection as a kid, stickers and decals might already have a special place in your heart. Unlike the ones you spent hours painstakingly sticking and re-sticking into your sticker album, the stickers at StickerYou have bigger goals in mind. With their proprietary die-cutting technology, the company is able to make eye-catching custom stickers, labels, decals and temporary tattoos that can help keep you get organized, promote your business and add a personal touch to your wedding or other special event.
Founded by Andrew Witkin in 2008, the company owes its inspiration to Los Angeles' Manhattan Beach, where Witkin first noticed the role of stickers in local culture. After doing some research, Witkin discovered that creating custom stickers is an expensive and often-inaccessible enterprise. From this realization came the idea for StickerYou, a website that allows users to create beautiful custom stickers without breaking the bank or compromising on quality.
Whether you're printing stickers for personal use, a special event such as a wedding or a birthday party, or for your business, StickerYou.com has a solution for you. The website has a wide variety of options to choose from including white vinyl stickers, clear stickers, premium kids' labels, iron-on labels, window clings, magnets and even temporary tattoos. Whatever your vision, StickerYou.com allows you to realize your ideas and make them stick! While similar to CafePress, StickerYou.com allows you to print multiple copies of your sticker on one sheet.
The company's easy pricing system allows shoppers to order as many or as few stickers as they like, with large volume discounts for those ordering stickers in larger quantities. Stickers are prices based on size and quantity and an estimate for your project can be easily determined by punching your desired parameters into the site "Quick Quote Calculator".Not sure if your stickers will stick to your desired surface? The site also offers a handy chart that outlines the specifics of each type of sticker, including recommended and not recommended sticking surfaces. For those needing a little assistance in the design department, StickerYou.com also offers art services that can help you create the perfect sticker for your business, based on your vision!
One of the primary methods of saving on your StickerYou order is purchasing in bulk. The company offers substantial volume discounts with up to 80% off orders of 100 pages or more. Of course, if you have no use for hundreds of stickers, ordering dozens of pages may not be an economical choice, which is why we're here with some other options!
Here on this page you will find all the latest Canadian coupon codes and promotions that will help you save on you StickerYou order. The company releases new offers frequently and when they do, we post them here for your saving pleasure. Previous deals have included:
- Get 30% off your order
- Get free shipping on all custom decals
- Get 15% off all NHL custom stickers and bumper stickers
- Take 10% off your purchase
- Enjoy 35% off orders under $100
So you've found a deal you'd like to use toward your StickerYou order... now what? For sale deals such as "Get bumper stickers from$8.49 per page", simply click on the deal and head over to the opened StickerYou.com page. You will find the prices are already reduced and ready for your shopping basket!
For online coupons, click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code. With your coupon in tow, head over to StickerYou.com and start designing your very own stickers, labels or decals! Once you've made all your customizations, continue to the sign-in/sign-up process until you've reached the payment step of the checkout process. In the payment section, paste your coupon code into the "Promotional Code" box on the right-hand side of the screen. Click "Apply".
*NOTE* You may want to sign in to your account before starting a project on StickerYou.com. This ensures that your work is always saved under your account and allows for a quicker and easier checkout process!
- StickerYou on Facebook: Get hundreds of sticker ideas to add some fun to your life. From playful stickers for a themed birthday party to moving day box labels, this Facebook page will inspire you to make your very own!
- StickerYou on Twitter: Catch the chatter on the latest promotions, most creative ideas and most innovative marketing projects on this fun Twitter account.
- StickerYou on Pinterest: Get ideas for stickers you didn't even know you needed! This Pinterest account is as sticky as it gets, with hundreds of pins, including nail stickers, sticker crafts, wedding labels and more!
- StickerYou on YouTube: StickerYou's YouTube account has a number of cute videos featuring stickers, decals, temporary tattoos and more. Psst....Looking for a creative proposal idea? Be sure to watch StickerYou's short "Greta's Birthday" for some inspiration!
Email: [email protected]