ABOUT NEXT ISSUE CANADA
Sometimes referred to as the "Nextflix of magazines", Next Issue has been bringing magazine and newspaper consumption into the 21st century since 2013. The magazine subscription service, offers over 130 Canadian and US magazine titles to Rogers customers, making it a cutting-edge one-stop-shop for readers looking for instant access to some of the world's leading magazines. The service is available to Rogers customers and can be accessed on iPad, tablet or smartphone for $9.99/month after a free 30-day trial.
Since its launch in 2013, Next Issue has been giving subscribers the magazine experience with the advantage of digital technology. With interactive features and pages of vivid pictures and text, the magazines come alive in your hands and offer a more personalized entertainment experience to the reader. The $9.99 monthly subscription fee can be a huge money-saver for those buying magazines frequently. And best of all, the deal comes with no obligation and a "cancel anytime" guarantee. So if you ever miss the toppling stack of magazines on your coffee table, opting out of the Next Issue service is easy and hassle-free.
Chances are, if you're reading today's popular, mainstream magazines, Next Issue has your titles available through their service. Some popular Next Issue publications include:
- Better Homes and Gardens
- CosmopolitanEntertainment Weekly
- National Geographic
- And many others!
GETTING THE DEALS
Those vivid, interactive magazines are only a few clicks away. Applying deals to your Next Issue subscription is an easy process.
- Click on the deal you'd like to use. The Nextissue.ca website will open in a separate tab on your browser.
- If the deal you chose is a sale offered Nextissue.ca, the applicable page will open and you can select your subscription plan and complete your sign-up and checkout process. For instance, an offer like "30 days free trial" does not require a coupon, so you can select your subscription package and the deal will be applied automatically.
- If the deal you chose is a coupon code, copy the revealed coupon code from this page and proceed to Nextissue.ca to pick your subscription package.
- Once you've selected your package, Nextissue.ca will prompt you to create an account with your email, a password and a security question. Fill out the form and click "Next".
- In the "Customer Details" section, fill out the form with your information. On the bottom of the form, below the billing information, paste your coupon code into the "Promotion Code" field.
- Click "Place Order".