ABOUT THE BODY SHOP CANADA
If you've ever felt a twinge of guilt when buying products to pamper yourself with, you haven't shopped at The Body Shop. This international retailer of cosmetics, fragrance and skincare products is all about "beauty with heart". In fact, with a mission statement that includes fighting for human rights, fair trade, environmental activism, etc., you will want to pamper yourself more often. Sometimes you may not find a scent or product you desire from The Body Shop. You can always check out Bath & Body Works instead.
With over 1,200 products to choose from, The Body Shop has something for everyone. The skincare and cosmetics retailer emphasizes natural ingredients and eco-friendly sourcing and offers products that are gentle on the body and on the environment. From shampoos to body oils, The Body Shop has you covered from head to toe. Choose from a wide range of products addressing general or specific needs such as dry skin, fine lines, dandruff, dark spots, etc.
With ingredients like olive oil, shea butter, wild rose, tea tree and Brazil nut, The Body Shop's products frequently feature oils, herbsand fruits from around the world. As part of a long-running mission to promote social activism through business, The Body Shop obtains many of its ingredients through its Community Trade program, which seeks out small communities around the world to supply specific ingredients in exchange for a fair price. With trade partners in over 20 countries, The Body Shop is able to bring customers exotic ingredients, while supporting disadvantaged communities in Third World countries.
The Body Shop's core values are the most prominent differentiating factors that set them apart from other large cosmetics and skincare retailers. Since its foundation in 1976, the company has been actively involved in countless initiatives that support the fair treatment of people, animals and the planet. Some of these include:
- Against Animal Testing: All products at The Body Shop are cruelty free and vegetarian.
- Fair Trade Initiatives: Creating business opportunities for poor communities through their Community Trade program, The Body Shop has been promoting fair trade initiatives for over 20 years. Most Body Shop products contain Community Trade ingredients.
- Eco-Friendly: The Body Shops gives back to various environmental initiatives. The company also makes strides to reduce its impact on the environment by eliminating packaging (where possible) and participating in tree planting projects.
As if you needed any more reasons to shop at The Body Shop, this eco-frendly and wallet-friendly retailer offers great deals on their beauty products all year round. With such a wide array of products, The Body Shop is always running a promotion (or two... or three!) featuring items like hand creams, shampoos, gift sets, etc. If you're a regular at The Body Shop, these sales and promotions can save you a great deal of money on your favourite products. Some examples of past promotions include:
- 50% off hand creams
- Buy 3, get 2 free
- 40% off favourites
- 50% off body butters
In addition to sales and promotions, The Body Shop also offers valuable printable coupons for use in-store, as well as online coupons for Thebodyshop.ca. Watch for coupons in the following possible denominations:
- Save 50% off your entire order
- $10 off $30+
- Buy 2, get 2 free + free shipping
Deciding between The Body Shop's hundreds of great products is the hard part. Taking advantage of deals and coupons is easy! Simply click on the deal you'd like to use. Thebodyshop.ca will open in a new tab on your browser. If the deal you clicked is a sale on The Body Shop's website, the applicable page will open for you to make your picks. Sales and promotions are applied automatically, so shop as you normally would and enjoy the great savings!
If the deal you selected is a coupon, make sure you go back to Dealguild.com to copy the revealed coupon code. Then, head over to the opened tab and shop the amazing selection of products at Thebodyshop.ca. When you're finished shopping, navigate to the checkout by clicking "Checkout" in the pop-up window that appears after you place an item in your bag or by clicking the shopping bag icon at the top right-hand corner of the page. In your shopping bag, paste your coupon code into the "Promotion Codes" field right under your bag summary. Click "Verify Code". You will see your coupon value applied to your total.
- The Body Shop on Facebook: Connect with The Body Shop on Facebook to get the scoop on the latest products and promotions and see what others are saying about The Body Shop's products.
- The Body Shop on Twitter: Frequent updates on store promotions, new products a gift ideas.
- The Body Shop on YouTube: You love their products, now get their tips and tricks. Instructional videos on how to use The Body Shop's cosmetics as well as educational videos on the company's humanitarian and fair-trade initiatives.
- The Body Shop on Pinterest: Lots to love on this fun Pinterest account. See pictures of The Body Shop's most popular products as well as pictures from the company's Community Trade partners around the world.
- The Body Shop on Google Plus: A great place for info on The Body Shop's products as well as their projects around the world. Ads, videos, company updates are all found here.