ABOUT THINK EMPIRE CANADA
These days, it's easy to forget that there's life out there beyond the screen. The folks at Think Empire would like to remind you to get outside and connect with your inner daredevil. The Canadian retailer is one of the largest online sellers of skateboards, snowboards, accessories and apparel for women, men and kids. So whether you're hitting the slopes or the pavement, Empire has you covered. From every kind of board imaginable, to thermal socks and duffel bags, the store is a one-stop-shop for boarding enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies.
Founded in 1999 by a group of three friends and skateboard/snowboard enthusiasts, the first Quebec store became an instant success. Offering highly specialized gear and the expertise of the storeowners, the Saint-Julie, QC store became a hub for both professional and amateur skateboarders and snowboarders. Building on this success, Empire soon opened more locations in Quebec and Montreal and brought its business online. These days, Thinkempire.com offers customers across the country (and internationally) an impressive inventory of over 150 specialized brands. Their great reputation in the skateboarding and snowboarding communities has earned them a loyal group of customers and financial success which they use to promote the sport and support Canadian athletes.
As with most retailers of highly-specialized athletic gear (such as Sport Chek), Think Empire rarely offers coupons or huge blowout deals on their equipment. But don't dismay! Things do go on sale on Thinkempire.ca and the occasional coupon can make the savings that much better! Aside from their specialized athletic apparel and equipment, Empire offers an extensive selection of everyday clothing. These go on sale pretty regularly, with end-of-season deals offering as much as 50% off men's, women's and kids' apparel and shoes. Snowboards and skateboards also see occasional price reductions, but those are usually in the 20% to 30% range.
When they do come up, Empire coupons can be a great way to save on Empire merchandise. Some coupon variations to watch for:
- 20% off with free shipping on your order
- 20% off summer clothing collections
- 15% off fall clothing collections
- $10 off your order when you register your email
Once you've found an Empire deal, applying it to your order is easy.
- 1.Click on the deal you're interested in. ThinkEmpire.com will open in a new tab.If the deal is a coupon, copy it to your clipboard for future use. If the deal is a sale on the ThinkEmpire.com website, proceed to the site as usual.
- 2.Select the items you'd like to purchase by adding them to your cart. Once you've made your picks, proceed to checkout by clicking the bag icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- 3.Enter the Think Empire coupon code in the slot in your shopping cart and see the discount auto-magically appear.
ThinkEmpire.com offers Canada-wide free shipping on all orders over a certain minimum spend. There is, however, fine print to watch for. The free shipping deal only applies to regular price merchandise. This means that even if your order contains 10 regular price items and 1 sale item, your entire order is not eligible for free shipping. Likewise, customers ordering snowboards or skateboards should note that boards over 165cm are ineligible for free shipping even if they are over the free shipping minimum.
In between selling boarding equipment and hitting the slopes, the folks at Think Empire maintain a very active social presence. Check them out at these links and see what #thinkempire is all about.
- Empire on Facebook: Chances are, if you're into snowboarding or skateboarding, you've already stumbled across this great community. The page has posts about Empire clothing and products as well as videos of their equipment in action at sporting events across the country. Watch ads for new products and connect with a large community of fellow boarding enthusiasts.
- Empire on Twitter: The company tweets in both French and English, offering frequent updates about the athletes they support as well as other notable skateboarding and snowboarding news.
- Empire on Instagram: This page is definitely edgy. Follow Think Empire on Instagram for some dizzying skateboarding and snowboarding action shots. See Think Empire apparel and equipment in action on the slopes and on the street.
- Empire on Pinterest: Empire's Pinterest is a great place for updates on their latest clothing and equipment as well as some inspirational shots from the slopes.
- Empire on GooglePlus: This is a great spot for all things Think Empire. From links to their blog posts to sale and promotion announcements, this page is brimming with useful info.
- Empire on LinkedIn: Empire's LinkedIn profile is written in French. It offers company info as well as updates on Think Empire events and promotions.
- Empire on Vimeo: Here Empire posts videos from their Empire Games - annual company-sponsored boarding events, where the best tricks get rewarded with free product and cash. The Vimeo clips are impressive and might even have you reaching for your credit card to make that Empire purchase.
Empire Online Store
2786 Chemin du lac
Email: [email protected]
Telephone (Toll free across North America): 1-866-615-8588
Montreal and International Calls: 1-450-646-3886