ABOUT TINGO CANADA
If there's anything that irks a real bargain-hunter it's booking a hotel room at the advertised price, only to find out later that the price of the room dropped several weeks after you'd made your reservation. Sure, some travel companies like Booking.com and Expedia.ca will refund the price difference, should you find a lower advertised price. However, few people will continue checking competing websites for better deals long after they made their reservation. As a result, thousands of deal-lovers are regularly left heartbroken, feeling like they've been cheated out of potential savings.
Tingo.com is the only online booking service that will automatically rebook your reservation at a lower rate, if the price of your room happens to drop. No need to keep checking the website, no need to wait on customer service, no need to do anything at all! As a part of the TripAdvisor family, Tingo is able to leverage its international brand power to score the best rates and the best customer service, making your booking completely hassle-free.
Part of the Tingo appeal is the sheer simplicity of the whole thing. Simply choose your destination and your hotel, book as usual and sit back! If the price of the room you booked happens to drop, Tingo will automatically issue a refund back onto your card. If a room upgrade becomes available at the same rate as your booked room, Tingo will send you a notification, advising you of the free upgrade option. Contacting a travel site's customer service about a better deal might be easy, but Tingo.com's automatic refund is about as effortless as it gets!
In addition to the great money-saving perks you'll find on Tingo, there's something to be said about the site's TripAdvisor affiliation. When browsing possible hotel options, the user-generated TripAdvisor rating is clearly displayed next to each listing. This gives you an idea about the quality of the hotel and places honest reviews, rankings and traveler-posted pictures right at your fingertips.
Tingo is one of those unique sites that keeps getting you deals even after you've booked, paid and packed your bags. Because the company promises to continue seeking out the deals on your behalf, you are guaranteed to end up with the best possible deal on your accommodations, without any deal-seeking on your part.
In addition to the price drop refund guarantee, Tingo also advertises any hotels with current deals and promotions. Logging on to Tingo.com will immediately show you all current hotel deals, right on the home page. 45% off Caribbean getaways? Up to 35% off on Miami Beach? Yes, please!
If you don't want to keep checking Tingo.com for the current promos, we at Dealguild.com can do that for you! Subscribing to this page will get you the latest Tingo offers right in your email inbox. Aside from the sales and promos the site typically features, we will also send any current coupon codes that can save you a bit of cash on your booking. Past deals have included:
- Take 20% off with this coupon code
- Get $20 off bookings over $150
- Take 5% off your booking
- Save up to 40% off hotel rooms in Hawaii
Redeeming the deals you see on Dealguild.com is almost as easy as getting that automatic Tingo price drop refund! If your deal is marked as a sale, click on it and head over to Tingo.com. Sale deals are current promotions on the website, meaning there are no extra steps required. Simply make your booking and enjoy the discounted price!
If your deal is marked as an online coupon, follow these quick steps to apply it to your booking:
- Click on the deal and copy the revealed coupon code. With coupon code in tow, head on over to Tingo.com (automatically opened in a new tab on your browser).
- Choose your hotel and start the booking process by clicking "Book Now".
- On the next page, fill out your personal information. Paste your coupon code into the "Promo Code" field on the right-hand side column under you reservation summary. Click "Apply".
- Enjoy the deal!
- Tingo Canada on Facebook: Get updates on how much money Tingo has saved its users to date and read the reviews from first time and returning customers.
- Tingo Canada on Twitter: Keep up with Tingo and their "money-saved-to-date" counter! The company also retweets contests and giveaways from other companies that might be of interest to their followers.
- Tingo Canada on Google Plus: Contests, giveaways and posts on some of the world's hottest vacation destinations. This is a great place to connect with Tingo and stay in the loop on everything travel.