ABOUT TRIA CANADA
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it's easy to neglect a beauty regimen that involves a trip to the salon or doctor's office. Laser hair removal and anti-aging treatments can do wonders for the skin, but come at the price of your time and your hard-earned cash. Tria Beauty is a leading name in professional light-based skincare solutions available to customers for use at home.
Tria Beauty has been around since 2003, convincing women to swap their laser clinic appointments for Tria products and devices. Based in California, the company offers a selection of products that promise to deliver the results of a clinic or salon laser treatment in the comfort of your own home. The experts at Tria have been perfecting the hand-held laser technology for over a century and have had their products and devices approved by the FDA.
- Tria offers devices in three major categories to address specific skincare concerns:
- Tria Hair Removal Laser - permanent laser hair removal
- Tria Age-Defying Laser - treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and age spots
- Tria Blue Light - treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne
Tria doesn't have frequent sales or deals on their products, so don't wait for a 90% off coupon to try these products for yourself. The devices are pricy and can range from $300-$500, so the deals won't be enough to convince you to buy. But if you've done your research and decided to give Tria a try, watch for these gift with purchase deals to add to your Tria order.
- Receive free finishing eye cream & eyelash curler when you buy any device
- Get a $50 Sephora gift card when you purchase any device
- Free skincare gift with any order
- Save 10% when you buy two devices
Click on the coupon you'd like to use. The Triabeauty site will open in a new tab. Copy the revealed coupon code off the Dealguild page and keep it in mind for later use. Choose your Tria products. When you add an item to your shopping bag, your bag will automatically open to show you your items. Paste your coupon code into the "Enter Promotion Code" field directly below your item summary. Click "Apply Code". If the coupon is for a gift with purchase, you will see your gift added to the item summary.
- Tria on Facebook: This is a good place to ask questions and see what Tria users are saying about the products. Also get skincare tips and updates.
- Tria on YouTube: Watch product demos, Tria ads and user reviews. A great place to get some background info before committing!
- Tria on LinkedIn: Read the company profile as well as info on the Tria line of products.
- Tria on Pinterest: Pins of Tria products featured in popular magazines. Also beauty tips and more skincare-related pics.
- Tria on Twitter: Frequent tweets promoting Tria products as well as more general skincare tips.
- Tria on Google Plus: Plenty of Tria ads as well as the occasional contest and skincare tip!
Mon-Fri: 6AM — 7PM (PST)
Sat: 6AM — 5PM (PST)
Or by email through the email form on the Tria website.