ABOUT WAGJAG CANADA
Trying a new nail salon, a new restaurant or even going away to a place you've never been can be a real gamble, which is why most of us stick to a select few tried-and-true favourites. But let's face it; we can all use a break from the routine. WagJag is a deal-of-the-day website which gives its members access to a wide selection of deals on everything from beauty spa packages to auto-detailing. With deals up to 90% off, you can try that new restaurant or that local spa at a fraction of the regular price.
WagJag was started in 2009 and is, to this day, an exclusively Canadian website. Working with local and national businesses, WagJag negotiates deals of up to 90% off the regular price of the item or service and offers it to their members in a limited quantity and for a limited time. Once the deal is active, members have a set number of days to purchase the deal before the offer expires or the deals sell out. WagJag will show how many vouchers have been purchased on any specific deal, but will often not indicate the total number available, prompting customers to make quick decisions on popular offers.
Because many WagJag deals are for local businesses, Wagjag.com requires users to sign up and indicate their area so that the deals they see apply to them. Some smaller cities will not have as many local deals, so WagJag will automatically suggest deals in your general vicinity and in the nearest city center.
If you've signed up to WagJag and purchased a voucher, you already got a great deal. All offers on WagJag offer great value for your dollar and will save you some serious cash on things like hotels, restaurants, jewellery and other purchases. But as all good bargain-hunters know, the deals can always get better. If you can't find what you're looking for at WagJag, then you could try other similar websites like Groupon.
WagJag.com will occasionally offer coupon codes that give shoppers a percentage or a $ amount off their deal purchase. Considering the already deep discounts, anything better would have to be free. Here are some common coupon variations:
- Get $10 off your order
- Get a 10% discount on your order
- $5 off any deal
Few things are as exciting to bargain-lovers as getting a deal on top of a deal. And while WagJag's daily offers might be sweet, that 10% off coupon is the real cherry on top. Here's how to apply that coupon to your WagJag purchase.
- Select the coupon you'd like to use. Wajag.com will open in a new tab. Copy the coupon code from the Dealguild page and keep it in mind for later use.
- On Wagjag.com, pick the deal you're interested in.
- Click "Buy" to purchase the deal. Depending on the deal, you might be given several options such as dates, sizes, etc. Select the option you want.
- Your shopping cart will open, summarizing your deal. Click "Proceed to Checkout".
- If you haven't already, sign in to your account and enter your personal information. On the same page, find the "Promotional Codes, Gift Cards and Credits" section and enter your coupon code into the "Promotional Code" field. Click "Save".
- WagJag on Facebook: Stay connected with the WagJag community and get updates, enter contests and see what others are saying about WagJag.com.
- WagJag on Twitter: More updates, contests, promotions and links to recipes and other fun stuff.
- WagJag on Pinterest: A pretty random assortment of pins, including nature photographs, food pics and ideas on how to live frugally! A fun account for deal lovers!
- WagJag on Google Plus: Photos, deals, company info and links to various pertinent pages.
- WagJag on YouTube:Watch the folks at WagJag do their "savings victory dance" - we know you've got one too!
1 Yonge St, 4th Floor
Tel: 1-855-4-WAGJAG (1-855-492-4524)