ABOUT WEIGHT WATCHERS CANADA
Shedding those extra pounds (or even keeping them off!) is an all-too-real struggle for millions of Canadian men and women. In the crowd of weight loss companies vying for your dollars, Weight Watchers has been a long-standing, popular option. Weight Watchers falls into the healthcategory of retailers.
Much of Weight Watchers' popularity lies in the convenience of the program. Unlike many other diet plans, Weight Watchers allows its followers plenty of flexibility when it comes to their eating. With the goal of forming healthy habits and creating a supportive community, Weight Watchers does not restrict foods, but rather encourages dieters to create a caloric deficit. The highly popular PointsPlus system helps users calculate their daily caloric intake by attributing points to various common foods and adding them throughout the day to reach a target total.
The Weight Watchers program was founded in 1963 by Jean Nidetch, a Brooklyn housewife who has struggled for years to lose excess weight. The main idea behind the program was to provide support to fellow dieters by teaching healthy habits and forming accountability groups. The groups would meet regularly to encourage progress and maximize success. Today, the company operates in 30 countries and offers its services both in-person and online.
In addition to the program, Weight Watchers sells a line of frozen fods and exercise equipment meant to be used in conjunction with the Weight Watchers program.
Weight Watchers knows that a weight loss support program might be a tough sell for customers who have already tried it all. This is why the company offers frequent promotions for percentages off the cost of a membership or deals like the popular "1 month free". Some past coupons have included:
- 25% off your membership
- Get 35% discount on a 3 month plan
- Free sign-up and 1 week free on a 3 month plan
- Free online access with the purchase of any 3 or 6 month plan
Weight Watchers charges members a sign-up fee. Watch for coupons and promotions that waive the cost of the sign-up. Also watch for printable coupons for Weight Watchers Smart Ones frozen foods.
Applying your coupon code to your Weight Watchers plan is easy. First, select the deal you'd like to use. If the deal is a Weight Watchers promotion not requiring a code, the applicable Weightwatchers.ca page will open in a new tab. Select the promotional plan you're interested in and continue through the sign-up and payment process.
For deals involving a coupon code, click on the deal and remember to copy the revealed coupon code from the Dealguild page. On Weightwatchers.ca, select the plan you're interested in. Right above the "Personalize Your Account" section, click on the "Enter Promotion Code" link. Paste your copied coupon code into the field and hit "Apply Code". Whether the coupon is for a percentage off your membership or waived sign-up fees, you should see the coupon reflected in your total.
A major part of the Weight Watchers philosophy is the idea that weight loss works better when you have a support group! Join Weight Watchers on their social media platforms for your daily dose of inspiration and that little nudge in the right direction when you fall off the diet bandwagon.
- Weight Watchers on Facebook: This is a great community for those following the Weight Watchers plan or even those trying to lose weight on their own. Get links to recipes and see inspiring before/after shots of people who have been successful on the Weight Watchers program.
- Weight Watchers on Pinterest: More weight loss motivation on this great Pinterest account. Get meal ideas and motivational quotes to keep you focused on your weight loss goal.
- Weight Watchers on Twitter: See what others are saying about the Weight Watchers system and keep things fresh with recipes and cooking tips from the experts.
- Weight Watchers on Instagram: This Instagram account might make you hungry, but thankfully there are plenty of healthy ideas for your to pick from. Pictures of healthy food options, inspirational quotes and lots of Weight Watchers success stories to keep you motivated!
- Weight Watchers on YouTube: Get an idea of what a Weight Watchers coach can do for you. Videos of Weight Watchers coaches talking about portions, exercise and other weight-loss-related topics.