ABOUT WELL.CA CANADA
Great online retailers are those that make their customers' lives a little easier with quality products and amazing customer service. Well.ca is one of those retailers. Since coming on the scene in 2007, Well.ca has been filling a need for many Canadians looking to buy health and beauty products online. With a great website and a wide selection of merchandise, Well.ca places countless essentials (and even more gifts and treats) at your fingertips.
Convenience and ease-of-purchase is at the heart of everything Well.ca does. The broad list of categories allows customers to shop for everything from baby supplies to laundry detergent and have those items shipped to their homes quickly and in most cases, for free. But the essentials are only the beginning... Well.ca offers shoppers toys, gifts, fitness equipment and much more in their constantly-expanding list of categories.
Since its launch, Well.ca has become a popular destination for families looking for natural products. The online store features a large selection of organic food items and countless natural products ranging from green cleaning supplies to natural creams and vitamins. Featuring many smaller organic and environmentally-friendly brands, Well.ca can be a great place to shop for green products you might have trouble finding elsewhere. Even though Well.ca is fantastic, they still have competitors such as Walmart.
The Well.ca website is easy to navigate and features a simple layout with clearly marked categories. Categories include: Baby & Kids, Beauty & Skincare, Medicine & Vitamins, Personal Care, Food & Snacks and others! Each category is further divided into specific departments to help narrow down your search. For those looking for the latest in beauty and wellness products, the main page is frequently updated with the newest additions to the Well.ca lineup as well as other featured products and promotions. If ever you have questions or issues, Well.ca has a dedicated customer service team that is knowledgeable and eager to make your shopping experience a good one.
Being an exclusively online retailer, Well.ca relies on the referrals of its shoppers to draw in new customers. For that reason, sharing is highly encouraged. In fact, Well.ca will pay you for spreading the good word, with a $10 coupon when a referred friend makes their first purchase. Coupons can be applied to orders of $40 or more and total referral coupons cannot exceed $1000. This is a great deal and a good reason to tell your friends that they no longer need to leave the house to buy diapers and toilet paper!
Well.ca's huge selection gives plenty of opportunity for deals, discounts and special offers. With a promotion always going on, Well.ca shows the latest offers and deals right on their main page. A complete list of promotions can be found in the "Sales" section of the store with savings between 10-30% on specific brands or items:
- Save 25% on Webber Naturals vitamins and supplements
- Save 15% on all baby arts and crafts items
- Save 20% on Olay skincare
- Save 30% on Bounty products
In addition to these promotions, Well.ca has a great clearance section with countless items at up to 65% off. Clearance items are divided by category and include seasonal clearance for end-of-season and post-holiday deals.
Lastly, don't forget to check for Well.ca coupons before making your purchase. Well.ca will occasionally offer coupons of 10-20% off select brands or categories, saving you a little money on your order. Look for coupons in the following possible variations:
- Get 15% off the back-to-school section
- Get $10 off $25 spend on Greenmommy items
- Get $35 when you spend $200+
Getting the deals on Well.ca is even easier than your life is going to be when you realize you can buy your everyday essentials online. Follow these quick steps to get your savings:
- Select the deal you'd like to use from the list of active Well.ca deals on Dealguild.com. The Well.ca page will open in a new tab.
- If the deal is a promotion or sale, the prices will already reflect the discounts, so shop as you normally would.
- If the deal is a coupon, copy the revealed coupon code on the Dealguild.com page and proceed to shop the fantastic selection of items on Well.ca.
- Once you've made your picks, hover over the cart icon at the top right-hand side of the page and click "Checkout".
- Well.ca will prompt you to sign in to an existing account or make a new one, so enter your information or follow the steps to sign up.
- Before you can proceed to your cart, Well.ca will show you product suggestions based on your cart contents. If you're not tempted by any of the recommendations, pat yourself for having great self-control and click "Proceed to Checkout".
- Select your shipping method and click "Continue".
- In the "Payment Method" section, fill in your payment details. Paste your coupon into the "Coupon Code" field under in "Gift Certificates/Discount Coupons" section. Click "Continue". You should see your coupon value reflected in your total on the next page.
- Well.ca on Facebook: Connect with Well.ca on Facebook for health-related articles, tips on living a greener lifestyle and of course, the latest deals and promotions on Well.ca. This is a vibrant community of Canadians interested in wellness and healthy living!
- Well.ca on Twitter: Follow Well.ca on Twitter for some of the most useful bits of info you'll see all day. From tips on how to combat cold and flu season, safety tips for parents with babies, suggestions on beauty products for your next night out and much, much more!
- Well.ca on Pinterest: This is a busy Pinterest account that has something for everyone. Browse through hundreds of pins featuring the latest in organic snacks, natural remedies, baby products and more!
85 Norfolk Street – Suite 100
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Email: [email protected]