CANADIAN RESTAURANT COUPONS & DEALS
Whether you've had a long day or just hate doing the dishes, dining out is a great way to quell your rumbling stomach with some delicious eats. Most Canadian households will spend over $2,000 on restaurants over the course of a year. Here at Dealguild.com we publish the latest discounts and promotions offered by popular Canadian restaurant chains, to help you get more noms for your hard-earned dollars.
Food lovers will be delighted to know that restaurant deals are quite common. Deals come up in the form of online and printable coupons as well as sales and promotions that don't require a code. Some past deals have included:
- Spend over $40 and get a free Classic Pizza (East Side Marios)
- Get an appetizer and two classic entrees for $25 (Applebee's)
- Buy 1 get 1 from $12.99 when order online (Olive Garden)
- Get lunch $7.99 with printable coupon (Swiss Chalet)
- Buy 1 get 1 free on medium or large pizzas (Pizza Hut)
Whether you're feeling pizza, chicken or a big Italian dinner, chances are we've got a coupon or deal for you! Check back often, as restaurants are regularly switching up the deals!
So you love going out to eat, but your wallet would rather stay at home? Consider these suggestions to help save on food and restaurant purchases.
- Go for lunch. Lunch is usually less busy for many popular restaurant chains, so there are more deals to help bring in customers. Get your restaurant fix at lunchtime and avoid paying the higher prices on dinner entrees, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Bring company. Going to a restaurant in a group can spare you the large bill if you're smart about your dining. Split large entrees, pizzas, appetizers and get a taste of all your favourite dishes without footing the entire bill.
- Skip the drinks. Beverages can add up on your bill. Opting for water is not only healthier, but will also save you a few bucks at the end of the day. This is especially true for alcoholic beverages that can cost almost as much as your dinner entree.